X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The classic office PA look coming soon

Dont like walking down the street with an obvious working gal? Prefer for someone more classy? Somebody with a dress sense that oozes class and sexy sophistication?

Well wait no more - 4 of the girls are trying something new starting in the next 2 weeks or so. They will be switching to a classic & elegantly sexy look within and outside the bar. If your idea of sexy is a nice tight fitted blouse, black tight knee length pencil skirt, black stockings and black 4" pumps - these girls will fit the bill. All these new outfits have been ordered from Victoria Secrets.

Personally the thought of seeing Beer in such an outfit gets my boat floated - she is one classy girl and equally Ohm and Ae I think can deliver the PA look perfectly. Somehow I cant see Joy or Jenny really fitting into this mould - they have their own style. It remains to be seen who will be the 4th contender for the Guess Bar executive office staff

Pictures will be coming as soon as the outfits arrive from the US.

Cheers
    Mardhi

I'll be there to see this! Mmmmm....

Comment

I'll be there to help with their Dictation lessons.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm there as well! Was thinking of flying into BKK from HK this Friday night for a dirty weekend, but will be postponing now until the outfits arrive.

Comment

Why not fly in Friday anyway and come back again when the outfits arrive.
          Then you see them before and after.

I'd love to see Jennie in one of those outfits!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

ohhhhhh, yeeees pleeeeeaaaze!
            I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

will be in guess on september 8. please please please let the girls be wearing those outfits on that night

Comment

Well if Jane was still working, then stick her little glasses on & there's ya number 4, but as she is off the scene so to speak, Fern with her new hair cut, works for Me
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(danwin250 @ Jul. 21 2008,21:25) will be in guess on september 8. please please please let the girls be wearing those outfits on that night
                  The shall be worn out by then because punters would have insisted on shagging the girlz office style over the desk & leather office chair back at DIG whist just pulling that pencil skirt down below the arse crack

I know I would anyway

Comment

Include Nan in that group wearing the new outfits.

Comment

Mardhi, you'd better post pix or there'll be a riot on yer hands.

Comment

well said langchai.desperate to see those pix

Comment

I am in BKK from the 3rd of September for a week so look forward to sampling the delights

Comment

I am sure some pics will be forthcoming at some point probably from the new team of reporters of whats happening in Bangkok. Unfortunately I dont think i will be back in the bar for a while as I am off working.

Cheers
                            mardhi

Comment

No worries Mardhi, I'm sure some of our BMs would be more than happy to fill your shoes and take some photos.

Whoever is going to do it, I suggest doing a few group shots so we can fantasize as if we are at an office party with them. Imagine bringing a group of the Guess Bar stars in officewear to your next office after hours mixer. That'll creat some buzz for sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X