• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reat pics Ohm and Fah are looking great
    lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 02 2008,18:18) Very classy  

Though those outfits will need well laundered just in case of traces of Harry Monk  
      Have you just got a cockney Rhyming slang book Mr Slim ?
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Fantastic stuff! just as I had imagined.

That secretary look really brings the girl out in Ae. Hope she is good at dicktation

Comment

I guess I'm going to be the only dissenting voice. Sorry guys, but the outfits do nothing for me

I want to see them all in short denim jeans, white ankle socks and white polo shirts
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

I prefer a cute look to a traditionally "sexy" look. I also hate stockings/tights and far too many feet in the above photos

I'll get my coat .....
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Nice for a change however I would be just as happy with scantily dressed in the bar before throwing on a pair of jeans to go back to my room. I quite like the Stringfellows formula with the cock in the sock look

Comment

although I must say the girl on the far left in the last photo looks great

Comment

Dont forget this does not apply to all the staff - its just 4/5 staff will have this outift and variations on it - the remainder will be wearing existing colour based schemes depending upon the day of the week. So you wont be seeing for example Jenny or Joy wearing this style. The others have styles of their own and will continue to follow that.

Jay wanted to widen the format of the attire, hence trying this with 5 girls whom she felt would be able to carry it off. So the idea being you have a difference in approach as Beer or Ohm is not the same character as Jenny and they generally appeal to very different desires. With 30 odd staff working in the bar, these 5 represent just a small portion of total.

Apparently the black pencil skirt looks even sexier than the grey, which does not photograph well in the bar lighting that these pics were taken in. They will also have other colour shirts/blouses. I would also expect that once the girls get the uniforms altered to their own exact sizing they will look much more sexy - as it is Jay ordered the smallest sizes already ( they all came from Victoria Secrets) and in some cases, they are still too big - which shows how much smaller Thai people (even LB's) are than the typical XS sized American.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

I have to say, I am a little worried about the quality of the shirts, as some of the buttons have already fallen off & this is only the photo shoot
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I love it! Love it!
                      I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

There will be more than buttons falling off ....            

(Mardhi, if the camera being used has an adequate size flash, you may need to replace the batteries, the pics are too dark, or else the flash is only suitable for close work)
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance - I've not yet been to Guess but I'll definitely be rectifying that later this month. I recognise Beer from other shoots, very nice indeed, but what's the name of the girl who's holding the clipboard in some of the shots and is exposing the most amount of frontage? Thanks.

Comment

I think that may be a ledger or photobook, not a clipboard, but to the important matter, she is Ohm and this new looks suits her quite well!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thank you!

Comment

great stuff....

I'm just more worried because the link to this was sent to me by one of the girls in the photos

I just hope she doesn't read everything on this forum

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X