X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh oh , you in trouble now
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

So Vivian has been posting here for several months and you don't think that she and the other girls in the bar read what's posted?

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(azza33 @ Aug. 03 2008,13:36) great stuff....  

I'm just more worried because the link to this was sent to me by one of the girls in the photos  

I just hope she doesn't read everything on this forum  
        Your fucked
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

And he's got 870 post's under his belt already , I'll bet he's checking them all as we speak
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

well, i was never one for anything that had to get me excited or so inclined other than just a beautiful girl being herself, but when i saw beer in her new outfit last night a figured the time had arrived to finally check her out as i had been waitng for that bell to go off like it is prone to do. so sunday afternoon i showed up, we sat and talked for  a bit, and off we went.

she did change into a black skirt however for the ride to the hotel.

but like i said in the opener, screw the clothes, screw the accessories, to hell with the whips, chains and elbow grease, just give me a sexxxy girl with a good libido and i am happy.

must say of all my short times from guess i have only been disappointed fully once, and beer lived up to all the others (except the one) and she may have passed them on the curve too.

this girl is so sweet, so refined, so much leg and soooooooooooo much assssssssss .......... i was trippin'.

at one point i probably looked like a landed fish on the deck, just floppin' around uncontrollably while the girl on the end of the pole was in total control.

my hat is off to beer. outstanding! she must be a fekkin' mind reader that girl. a truly psychic approach to makin' me happy.

she be on my 'A' list from now on. i should have listened to jenny when she was cooing, beer pbai duai - sam khun, sam khun in my ear repeated last week after i asked her who she likes to party with.

Comment

Beer is my favourite - cant see why anyone does not see such a classy gal when they see her. She is truly the tops in all that she does.

Second favourite is split between Ohm and Ae - both are stunning but maybe Ohm has it based on her history. Not to discount Ae - I see her as the new girl in the rough.

Seriously tonight these uniforms were HOT.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

This new outfit is just perfect. The black High Heel Shoes are top.

Comment

(thomas013 @ Aug. 05 2008,04:14) This new outfit is just perfect. The black High Heel Shoes are top.      
                  No, Top is the little pest with the great arse
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 05 2008,13:24) No, Top is the little pest with the great arse  
                    Correct on both counts...

BTW did I mention she has a great ass...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(seamus @ Aug. 04 2008,00:43)
                      (azza33 @ Aug. 03 2008,13:36) great stuff....  

I'm just more worried because the link to this was sent to me by one of the girls in the photos  

I just hope she doesn't read everything on this forum  
                       Your fucked
                       Thanks Mate 

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 03 2008,23:01)    So Vivian has been posting here for several months and you don't think that she and the other girls in the bar read what's posted?    

RR.

Well i can only hope their interest runs out after the first 10 words of english...

Or to paraphrase Seamus as he so eloquently put it "i'm fucked"

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Love the "Office look"...classy but so so sexy ...cant wait for some sexy secretary to sit on my knee..next month

Comment

Wow.... i'm loving those pics.....

The first pic, who is the girl holding the Black folder, is it AE ? can anyone PM her contact number ?

pleasy pleasy

Comment

First photo...from left to right...Ae, Beer, Dtom/Ohm...

Dtom/Ohm is holding the black folder mate...You don't need her number...She is in the office nearly every evening ready to take dicktation...
                              Get there early, she gets barfined frequently...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Thanks Kahuna..... does she wear office gear every evening.... if not you know which day she does.... ? just love that look.....

Comment

Working...
                                X