Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope...not every evening...This week it was Tuesday evening as I recall...At least that's the night I remember fondling Ae...Well, fondling her a bit more than usual...I'll ask them tomorrow night and let
    you all know...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Ok.... thanks for the update, down in phuket now and back to bkk monday morning for work. Can't wait to see Ohm in that office gear..... Jeeeeeez

Comment

Picking up on some of the comments made in this thread:

1. The only reason I read it at all is because one of the girls pictured sent me a link...

2. I was in Guess Bar earlier this week, and saw no sign of these, or any other, uniforms.

3. The best girl in the bar is Ae.

Comment

Normally Guessbar unifrom have on tuesday is T-shirt from Guess Bar and for Fah Ae and Bear have Unifrom on Sunday-Thursday-
          and Ae she is nice Girl sure i know her ...She is my Roommate

Comment

(apologize @ Aug. 29 2008,10:29) and Ae she is nice Girl sure i know her ...She is my Roommate  
            Well Vivian, please gently remind Ae she owes me an email. Thank you in anticipation.

Comment

Couple more packages have arrived from the US incl. new black pencil skirts and more shirts. More are on the way which will allow the girls more scope as to when they wear this (i.e not forever being laundered as is currently the case). I have to say the black skirt looks extremely hot

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Sep. 03 2008,22:38) Couple more packages have arrived from the US incl. new black pencil skirts and more shirts.    More are on the way which will allow the girls more scope as to when they wear this (i.e not forever being laundered as is currently the case).         I have to say the black skirt looks extremely hot    

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Anyone know if the designated secretaries are now wearing their uniforms most nights now?

Comment

I'd like to know too as I'm in Bkk next week 30/9 to 3/10.
                  Well, I suppose I could just pop in on Tues and ask. Better yet, go every night just to see what they're wearing (or not wearing as the case may be. hehe)
                  I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

I finally made my way to Guess bar after months of anticipation. In a way, after so much expectation build up, a let down of some sort was factored in by me. Moreover, I was bringing with me a LB newbie, in fact, he did not know that I was into LB and I just said why don't we go check out a LB bar for a new experience. Luckily he was game.

Anyways, after going to NEP and checking out a few gogos (Mandarin was the best that night), we headed down to Guess and there were 2 customers inside at that time. I didn't intro myself as I wasn't ready to give up the game to my friend yet. Suffice to say, it was very quiet. There were a few familiar faces (thanks to the forum) and notable exceptions to me were Beer and Vivian (apparently the night before was Ae's birthday celebration and Vivian was too hungover to work). The girls were hovering around with hopeful expectation on their faces but not pushy. It was a good balance, a little bit of eagerness but not aggressive. We took a little time to settle in, ordered our drinks and just watched for a while. If it was a gg bar, my first impression would be that it is dead. However, being a lb bar, the quiet didn't last too long. Before you knew what was happening, Joy and Ohm had their tits out and strutting their stuff all over the bar. There was an impromptu virtual sex show on the pool table and another girl was suddenly in her bra and panties only. Then more customers popped in and suddenly, like a light being switched on, the place was buzzing. Joy was down to her panties and heels (always a good look in my book), Top was showing her tits and her pants was down to her knees, Ohm had her tits and ass hanging out, Ploy was giving my friend a lapdance with her tits in his face (he was loving it, thank goodness). I had come a long way to see the girls in her PA attire, but they weren't in costume. But it was all good. I tried to chat with Top but we didn't seem to be connecting so she left to continue her topless catwalking. I called Ae to come over and chatted, bought her a drink and after a while, asked her to spend the night with me. My friend had bought Ploy a drink for her efforts but was not prepared to walk on the dark side just yet.

Ae and I had a game of pool and then we settled our bill and left without anybody taking much notice of us. Went back to Mandarin with my friend where he barfined a gg. We all went back to our hotel (Grand Lucky Hotel) in Suk Soi 3/1 (I'll write a hotel review). Ae was extremely lovely to be with. We had breakfast together in the morning and parted company.

All in all, my experience at Guess was very satisfactory. Even my friend said that he enjoyed it tremendously. His curiosity about lb is piqued. I welcomed him to the dark side. I can safely say that we will be back in Guess and perhaps I will see Ae again. I am sitting in my hotel room posting this. Will be leaving for the airport in a couple of hours. Cheers to the Guess team for carving out a fantastic niche for themselves!
                    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

A good balanced view Langchai
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(TripleZ @ Sep. 19 2008,18:16)
                        (mardhi @ Sep. 03 2008,22:38) Couple more packages have arrived from the US incl. new black pencil skirts and more shirts.    More are on the way which will allow the girls more scope as to when they wear this (i.e not forever being laundered as is currently the case).         I have to say the black skirt looks extremely hot    

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Anyone know if the designated secretaries are now wearing their uniforms most nights now?
                        I believe its typically 3 nights per week to coincide with Balck and red outfits worn by all the staff. It does not help that Jay keeps deciding to keep much of the stuff for herself as she likes it so much, then forgets to order more

The good news is that more is on the way, but it takes time to filter through. Personally I think they should wear that style every day but that suggestion seems to have been conveniently overlooked by the executive management (aka the Louboutin shoe and boot fan).

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Mardhi,you are going to have to put your foot down with an iron fist.Ther are so many beauties in Guess wearing outfits many sizes too small,and therefore revealing a lot of flesh.Get these new uniforms in immediately and cover up th poor dears.

Actually,on second thoughts,don't bother.
                          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Oct. 04 2008,06:11) Mardhi,you are going to have to put your foot down with an iron fist.
                            Now that is Irish , don't let the side down old bean
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

have just returned from one of my twice yearly pilgramages to los. as usual it did not dissapoint. the office look in g bar is spot on,very very sexy.roll on march 2009

Comment

how are you ciobha? nice to have met you, hope we can meet up again in los if our trips coincide,and take more of those sexy girls to tip top. cheers danny.

Comment

Working...
                                X