Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never liked the Worzel Gummidge look she had before.

Now this new look tickles my fancy....

Comment

Fern's new hairstyle really suits her and makes her look hoter than ever. not sure how others found her in bed but I found her fabulous and full of mischief! Her little fella certainly gets very excited and comes hard as a rock.
      Looking for slim ladyboys with lovely faces and hard cocks

Comment

I like the way it curls up against her tummy
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

What curls up? looks like that certain pic vanished for some reason mick  , good job I saved it
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

her little fella
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

From My Trip Report Posted 16th January 2007:

Fern, someone I had really fancied from her photos, was in (The Guess Bar) and I quickly barfined her and headed upstairs.

Most likely it was me, but whilst I thought she was fantastic from afar, in the flesh she did not excite me at all €“ a great disappointment.

In any event, her English was poor, she kissed well but seemed inexperienced and was extremely tight €“ had I been able to rise properly to the occasion, I do not think I could have entered without causing great pain.
              So 18 months of experience later.....seems worth another try!

Fern (of The Guess Bar) on 2nd January 2007

16044.jpg

post-18-2-16044-Fern_008.jpgpost-18-2-16044-Fern_005.jpg

Comment

Ive been with her alot and have to say I like her long hair better.

Comment

Long hair,short hair,it makes no difference,Fern is hot,hot,hot.
                  See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

Has anyone seen Fern with her realtively new breasts on any of the ladyboy sites? The reason I ask was when I was with her she mentioned she had just done a photo/video session with ladyboy cash? Still think she looks better with her hair cut shorter.
                    Looking for slim ladyboys with lovely faces and hard cocks

Comment

i think she looks a lot better now.

In fact, she looks that good i might be tempted in a couple of weeks!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Dont believe you
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I don't believe him either...But she looked very sexy last night...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Why does no-one believe me?
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Because you're a mate of Khun Taksin : )

Comment

(dddavido @ Jul. 29 2008,23:16) Has anyone seen Fern with her realtively new breasts on any of the ladyboy sites? The reason I ask was when I was with her she mentioned she had just done a photo/video session with ladyboy cash? Still think she looks better with her hair cut shorter.
                                Ya, I definitely prefer Fern with the short hair as well... I remember the first time I saw her with the short hair, I mentioned to Monkeyspank that she was quite sexy... (whereas with long hair, I didnt really even notice her) heehe...

...I just put the photoset you are referring to up in the Ladyboy CRUSH (hehe) members section....
                                Attached Files
                                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Working...
                                X