Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sloppy @ Nov. 22 2008,02:21) I went into Guess Bar tonight and actually thought it extremely lame.     Sure the girls looked hot but something seemed to be missing.   I dont know what it was and only stayed about 45 minutes but for sure the bar seems to have lost its passion - it was like everygirl was either serving drinks or playing pool.    I saw nobody dancing or anything at all organised in terms of entertainment.    After 45 minutes I head to Cascade and had a great night.

This is not the first time I have been in the bar - I went before about a year ago in the old location however I would say its lost its direction and I would hope they sort it out soon.

By the way, As I say all the girls looked stunning in their outfits - unfortunately something just seemed wrong with the whole layout.
    No pleasing some folks!

Wish i was in Bkk, Hope you all had a good night

Happy 2nd birthday for the guess bar, lets pray there is a third!

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(sloppy @ Nov. 21 2008,20:21) I went into Guess Bar tonight and actually thought it extremely lame.     Sure the girls looked hot but something seemed to be missing.   I dont know what it was and only stayed about 45 minutes but for sure the bar seems to have lost its passion - it was like everygirl was either serving drinks or playing pool.    I saw nobody dancing or anything at all organised in terms of entertainment.    After 45 minutes I head to Cascade and had a great night.

This is not the first time I have been in the bar - I went before about a year ago in the old location however I would say its lost its direction and I would hope they sort it out soon.

By the way, As I say all the girls looked stunning in their outfits - unfortunately something just seemed wrong with the whole layout.
      Are you sure you went to the right place.

Did you happen to introduce yourself to any of the many forum members present, I was made most welcome last night by folks who were hitherto total strangers.
      The only downer for me is the early closing compared to the much more civilised licensing hours which are applied in Pattaya

Comment

I saw nobody dancing or anything at all organised in terms of entertainment...
        Fantastic. That's the funniest thing I have read here for ages!

Comment

They should have had a bouncy castle in the car park at the very least
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

For Loy Kratong people were letting off fireworks into the car park. So I can truly say I went out of the Guess Bar with a bang.

Comment

(sloppy @ Nov. 21 2008,20:21) I saw nobody dancing or anything at all organised in terms of entertainment.
              You mean you didn't hang aroud for the cabaret?

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(DrPhil35 @ Nov. 22 2008,21:54) For Loy Kratong people were letting off fireworks into the car park. So I can truly say I went out of the Guess Bar with a bang.
                Thats shocking !!!, you should point these perpetrators out to Police Woman Ohm for investigation.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

who cares about the drinks lol its the secretaries that interest me
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                  X