X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ae from Guess bar

I think she has to be one of the most genuine, sweet, down to earth and friendly girls in the bar. She can speak decently and isn't reticient in the "language barrier" sorta way.

I'd have been most comfortable if I hung out with her to show me around, especially the "select crops" in Bkk nightlife - and I only wish I knew her earlier.

You guys should get to know her more! I'm convinced there are others who can attest to what I've said as well.

P.S I don't have a pic of her but there's probably some around here in the forum.

A real sweetheart
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Ae is absolutely the best girl I have met in Bangkok. A stunner to look at, fun playing pool in the bar, great in bed and a heart of gold. When I had a temperature of 102 last week, she nursed me all night. What more can you want?

Ae is the reason I am investigating a transfer to SE Asia with the company. How much more of a commendation can I give??

Comment

(titian @ Sep. 04 2008,20:36) When I had a temperature of 102 last week, she nursed me all night.  What more can you want?
        Under similar circumstances, I'd probably want her to take my temperature with her rectal thermometer !

Have only chatted with Ae briefly a few times at Guess Bar, but I very quickly got the impression she was a pretty special individual.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I'll also give her the "special girl" recommendation.

Rumor she's a willing top. Any seconds to that?
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(koykaeng @ Sep. 04 2008,20:47)
            (titian @ Sep. 04 2008,20:36) When I had a temperature of 102 last week, she nursed me all night.  What more can you want?
            Under similar circumstances, I'd probably want her to take my temperature with her rectal !

Have only chatted with Ae briefly a few times at Guess Bar, but I very quickly got the impression she was a pretty special individual.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Her thermometer is not big enough for you , kk, but i agree with everything above, she´s a truly kind genuine person. Ex-Tiffany girl too.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Man, it's getting tough to reconnect the names with all the faces... you meet them all at the same time... and they're all wearing the same-themed clothes... and there are a dozen Ae's and Ohm's, etc...

If anyone's got a pick, would be great. Most I find aren't long on conversational skills, so it'd be nice to connect the name with the face...

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 04 2008,22:56) Ex-Tiffany girl too.

I realise I am showing my ignorance again, but could someone please explain what sort of establishment Tiffany's is. From other correspondence, all I know is that Ae used to work there and she didn't go with any customers, but it may not be that kind of place...

Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Tiffany cabaret is a world famous cabaretshow in Pattaya. Ladyboys lipsync to thai and western music( celine dion, mariah carey).
                  The stars are usually post-ops. Gorgeous looking babes, but the show itself sucks if you ask me, but rxpharm can tell you all about the shows.

The girls don´t go with costumers?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I hope I have this right, photo courtesy of Mardhi, from the classic office look thread:

From left to right: Ae, Beer, and Ohm.

sev7en is kind of right, some of the cabaret showgirls will go with customers, but some will not. This has been discussed in previous thread, do a search if you want to know more about picking up cabaret showgirls.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yes Rxpharm, that is Ae on the left.

Lovely girl and a truly genuine personality to boot.

Guys I urge you to give her a go (tell her Jaymee from Singapore asked ya too)

Comment

Topic started on Ae but rxpharm posted pic so i GUESS i am alowed to comment on it..... hehehe......

Ohm...... is sooooooooo hot !!!!!!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Sep. 04 2008,22:51) I'll also give her the "special girl" recommendation.

Rumor she's a willing top. Any seconds to that?
                          For the avoidance of doubt, we're still talking about Ae. She and I did both. Basically she'll do anything to please, but I didn't take advantage of that. I know I'm paying, but I try to be reasonable. By day 3 I'd got her to stop saying "up to you".

Comment

I am on my way..................

Comment

(bkkafterdark @ Sep. 05 2008,13:47) Ohm...... is sooooooooo hot !!!!!!  
                              I dunno. Up close and personal, just can't go for the plastic face look...

Comment

Working...
                              X