X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 continued

Fern joined us for the evening, as I had promised Ae that we could go to a gay go-go bar for her to admire the men.

After another tortuous taxi ride, we ended up in Patpong, in a pleasant restaurant, whose name I cannot remember, whose location I never knew. It served good Thai food, and didn't cost an arm and a leg. If you want to find it, ask Ae.

We then spent an hour in KC3. It's interesting how I was not pestered by any girl as I had arrived with two of my own. On a previous occasion when I went to a bar with one girl, the working girks tried to interest us in a threesome. Comments have been made in this forum about KC3 being inferior to the in NEP. I beg to disagree. I thought that KC3 was more lively than both Cascade and Obsession, and all the girls were attractive and feminine looking. I liked the atmosphere; in fact it remined me of some of the GG bars in Soi Cowboy. I recommend that BMs go and check it out. Its only real disadvantage is its distance from the environs of the Rajah. By the way, we went to Patpong from Wireless Road by Skytrain, as we couldn't face another torpid taxi ride.

We stayed in KC3 fro about an hour, and then moved on to Jupiter 2002 (again, don't ask me where this is either). The drinks were expensive (so we only had one each, but made them last over an hour). We had front row seats (in fact the only ones available) and the show started. The guys eventually revealed all, and the sizes would have brought tears to your eyes - I was reminded of oversized marrows grown in the vicinity of Chernobyl. All three of us agreed that the guys were not good looking, although Ae and Fern did agree on which one they would choose if pushed - until, that is, they saw the marrow, and they decided it would be too much of a pain in the arse.

Ae and Fern decided they had seen enough, so it was back to Guess Bar for drinks and pool. Ae and I were thrashed by Jenny aand Fah (names?) but went on to narrowly beat Vivien and Fern. It was good to meet some BMs in the bar. I'll be more forthcoming with the beers next time.

At 01.00 the three of us went back to my room, the gentleman in me being concerned that it was rather late to be sending a lady (Fern) home to her room on her own at this late hour! So we somehow got by for the night....
    Attached Files

Comment

Day 3, Friday

Fern left at midday, and Ae and I got up later when housekeeping called to ask when they could clean the room.

Walking through the streets of Bangkok at night with a LB may be one thing, and doing so openly during the day is another, but I felt I needed a sterner test of my bravery of being seen with Ae. I decided the ultimate challenge was to take her to cocktails in the Executive Lounge. She changed into her Guess Bar uniform (see below) and made herself up really nicely. In fact, as a couple I looked ot be letting the side down in my scruffy jeans. I asked her what she wanted to drink beforehand so she wouldn't ghet confused or embarrassed when we got there. We both settled on red wine.

The loung was busy when we arrived so we walked in hand in hand and sat down at an empty table. The staff were very friendly, brought us our wine, and showed us the canapes that were available. We ate and chatted for a while, getting a top of wine along the way, and then suddenly, when we were deep in conversation, I heard "So solly to disturb you Mr Levell, but the buffet closes in 10 minutes. Shit! We had been there 45 minutes, and I had enjoyed every one. We calmly finished our wine, and slowly walked hand in hand to the door. Parting farewells from the staff of "Thank you" and "Have a good evening" were cut off only by the closing of the lift doors. Mission accomplished. Ae, who is actually rather shy, had carried it off fantastically, and I was overjoyed.

Ae had agreed with Yo (of Guess) that I would take the two of them to dinner, so she changed and then we walked to Guess Bar.
      Attached Files

Comment

My fingers are tired! To be continued in due course. Night night everyone.

Comment

good stuff Titian - keep it coming
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great report.

Ae is a trooper to go to the Conrad Exec Lounge with you, I am sure that is the last place she wanted to be. Not necessarily because she is a ladyboy but because she is a bargirl. You probably accomplished making her think you are crazy or you really like her, or both.

Comment

VERY GOOD Report......I really am enjoying it.

I am curious how much you paid her for the 4 days and you spend additional time when Ae suggests being her friends to dinner or to the club. Was this because she's really sweet (I'm thinking this) and wants her friends to experience the cmpany of a nice guy or did you ever get the feeling that she was bored and needed additional friends around her to keep her company. When her friends were with you....did you pay them too?

One thing too...her room, was it a disaster, neat.....what did it look like when you walked in? I went to Jenny's a few time as well as a few other LB's and I always though....JESUS CHRIST....What a disater...hahaha But they usually have numerous people living in one room too and with TONS of clothes everywhere.
              Anyway........FANTASTIC job with the trip report and I'm glad you had a fun time. She's Beautiful!
              Nhscotsman

Comment

A nice easy report to read.

Comment

Great Report.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great report Titan,
                    I hadn't noticed this thread before today, I'm glad that Ae is beginning to get the recognition she deserves, she certainly is a sweet kid, funny and genuine too. I saw her briefly about 6 weeks ago, but was traveling with my wife, so playtime was not possible, still it was nice just to catch up for a drink and a chat.
                    BTW I think I remember the guy she fell in love with was from Korea, I'm sure she is already hardening up a bit on that score.
                    When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Nov. 05 2008,02:43) Great report.  

Ae is a trooper to go to the Conrad Exec Lounge with you, I am sure that is the last place she wanted to be.  Not necessarily because she is a ladyboy but because she is a bargirl.  You probably accomplished making her think you are crazy or you really like her, or both.  
                      I think you are right EM. She really was reluctant to go, but I think did it for me (and a glass of red wine!). My objectives were threefold:

First, to boost my self-confidence, as I think comes across in the report.

Second, to show Ae that I would do crazy things for her.

Third, to boost her own self-confidence, an objective completely achieved, as we returned to the lounge twice more, as you will see...

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 05 2008,03:25)      
                        VERY GOOD Report......I really am enjoying it.

I am curious how much you paid her for the 4 days and you spend additional time when Ae suggests being her friends to dinner or to the club. Was this because she's really sweet (I'm thinking this) and wants her friends to experience the cmpany of a nice guy or did you ever get the feeling that she was bored and needed additional friends around her to keep her company. When her friends were with you....did you pay them too?

One thing too...her room, was it a disaster, neat.....what did it look like when you walked in? I went to Jenny's a few time as well as a few other LB's and I always though....JESUS CHRIST....What a disater...hahaha But they usually have numerous people living in one room too and with TONS of clothes everywhere.
                        Anyway........FANTASTIC job with the trip report and I'm glad you had a fun time. She's Beautiful!  
                        Nhscotsman
                        Selected replies to your questions, as I know that Ae will read this, and certain matters are private.

I think Ae's motivation for inviting her friends was to stop my getting bored with her. I really enjoyed spending time with them - Fern is very sweet, and you'll see what I think of Yo in the next installment. However, her fear was groundless, as I was at no time in the slightest bit bored with Ae's company. Indeed, I slept badly throughout my stay as all I wanted to do when it was time to go to sleep was look at Ae and caress her.

The girls who joined us were paid (and, in Yo's case, barfined).

Your description of Ae's room is pretty accurate, but exactly as I expected, as I had visited a GG's room two years ago and it was a tip. One thing that amused me was that they all seem to share each other's clothes and shoes, so when I bought her some things to wear (as you will read on Day 4) I asked that she alone wore them, particularly the shoes - Vivien, hands off!!).

I am glad that you wrote that she is beautiful. I have always thought this, but she needs to hear it from others who are not trying to sweet talk her in bed.

Comment

Onwards and upwards as they say

Day 3 continued

Ae and I went to Guess Bar and I barfined Yo. My back was hurting, so Ae suggested a massage and took me over to Apsara, where I had a great massage with the pretty and talented (as a masseuse I mean) No. An hour later, it had started to rain, so we swam back to Guess to pick up Yo, and swam back again to Soi 4 to 7Seas Restaurant. I forgot to mention that Ae had taken me there on Day 1 too. I gather it's fairly new. Now I am no expert on Bangkok restaurants, but I enjoyed the food, it was reasonably priced, the staff speak good English and it's conveniently located. Go check it out. The Argentinian Shiraz/Malbec is to be recommended, and a steal at under £15 a bottle.

The intention had been to return to Guess for the Halloween party, but Yo said she knew of another party on the other side of Sukhumvit Road. As it was still raining we took a taxi, which paddled its way to the venue (don't ask me where it was!). It was only when we got there that Yo announced that it was 1000 bahts each to get in, and that she and Ae would need their ID cards. This was going to be a challenge as Ae had left hers in the bedroom safe. However, Yo managed to get them both in, andf the 1000 bahts did include 2 free drinks, so I did get 6 glasses of red wine for my 3000 investment. And it was of not bad quality either, although not as good as we had had over dinner.

The party reminded me of the "Acid" parties that were all the rage in the UK in the eighties (or was it the nineties? - I forget). You know, the ones that were held illegally in old warehouses and isolated barns, and were featured on the news when they were raided by the police. Anyway, on entering, we were greeted by a wall of people and a wall of sound, masquerading as music. Once we were attuned to the beat, we had a great couple of hours dancing. At one point, while Ae and I were standing at the bar, a tall man bent down and asked Ae whether she were a GG or LB. I didn't hear the question, but guessed what it was, and I politely suggested that this was not the sort of question a gentleman asks a lady. After all, I said, you are still none the wiser whether she has a dick, and surely, I added, part of the fun is the mystery that is only revealed in the bedroom. He laughed, we shook hands, and he returned to his companion, whom I had previously suspected, and now knew, to be a LB.

At 02.00, the three of us took a tuk-tuk (spelling?) back to the hotel as it was still raining. Entering through the back door we made it to the bedroom unchallenged, although Yo would have been the only problem as Ae was a registered guest.

Although this post is primarily about Ae, a word or two about Yo is perhaps appropriate. Yo is a very easy person to be with. Over dinner, she kept up a conversation with me, and really seemed to be listening to what I was saying (as opposed to the frequent experience of the lady's eyes glazing over as she can't, or won't try to, understand a word). And Yo is soooooooo sexy!!! At the halloween party, she made Dirty Dancing look like a waltz. And later? Find out for yourselves! All I would say is that she gives a whole new meaning to the word "tonguing". I thought I knew a thing or two about French kissing, but I admit I learned a lot from a real expert. Even more highly recommended than the Argentinian wine!

I didn't ask Yo's permission to attach this photo. Yo, I hope you don't mind, but your eyes look wonderful.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Day 4, Saturday

Yo left at midday. Ae and I got up later when prompted by housekeeping.

Having missed breakfast (!!), we went to the Executive Lounge for afternoon tea. If there had been any doubt the previous evening about Ae's gender (soft lighting and she was dressed to kill), there was no doubt that afternoon. The staff treated us in exactly the same way as they had always treated me when I had been on my own, and Ae developed a taste for cream teas, which, for the non-English readers, is a scone smothered in strawberry jam and thick cream. Yummy!! The other positive result was that Ae was perfectly happy to be there with me, and was much more relaxed than on the previous evening.

We then went to Platinum shopping. See the photo below for what we bought. Ae took me to a shoe shop where a cute LB worked. They had the perfect shoes, but unfortunately they were the wrong size, so we went elsewhere. I am not a huge fan of shopping, but it was fun walking round with Ae, and discussing the merits of different sorts of ladies underwear with shopkeepers. Thai passers-by ignored us but virtually every farang stared at us - I didn't care; indeed I rather enjoyed it!

On returning to the hotel, Ae changed into her new clothes, we had cocktails in the lounge (more red wine), dinner in 7Seas (unimaginitive, I know) and left Guess Bar at around midnight. While there, I met Four, with whom I had spent some time in August. Her English has improved immeasurably since then, and she's really sweet - do not be put off by her height and her braced teeth (I was going to say her braces, but you might have thought her trousers kept falling down).

And so to bed.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Day 5, Sunday

Ae and I sat up until 05.00 discussing our relationship. I am happy to say that I'll be returning early in 2009 to pick up where we have left off.

I flew to Hong Kong that afternoon.

I hope that I have portrayed Ae in a favourable light. She seems to be a popular girl, and I can only endorse what Jaymee wrote back in September - she is very sweet, but unassuming, and manages to combine great looks with a wonderful personality. What more can one want in a girlfriend?
                              Attached Files

Comment

(titian @ Nov. 05 2008,01:26) Selected replies to your questions, as I know that Ae will read this, and certain matters are private.
                                How is it that Ae will read this?

Comment

Working...
                                X