X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(EyeMahk @ Nov. 05 2008,21:28)
    (titian @ Nov. 05 2008,01:26) Selected replies to your questions, as I know that Ae will read this, and certain matters are private.
    How is it that Ae will read this?  
    She has a forum account, and she shares a room with Vivian who openly has an account.

Comment

(titian @ Nov. 05 2008,09:35) She has a forum account, and she shares a room with Vivian who openly has an account.
      Oh. I guess this forum will not see explicit pictures and blow-by-blow FRs of Guess Bar girls.

Nonetheless, good report titian.

Comment

(titian @ Nov. 05 2008,20:35)
        (EyeMahk @ Nov. 05 2008,21:28)
        (titian @ Nov. 05 2008,01:26) Selected replies to your questions, as I know that Ae will read this, and certain matters are private.
        How is it that Ae will read this?  
        She has a forum account, and she shares a room with Vivian who openly has an account.
        Oh damn maybe thats why Top always throws beer bottles at me whenever I walk in the bar

Cheers
        mardhi

Comment

Thanks Titian, a nice report about a very nice girl. Good luck to you both
          When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

(titian @ Nov. 05 2008,14:20) Thai passers-by ignored us but virtually every farang stared at us - I didn't care; indeed I rather enjoyed it!
            After living with a LB for a period of time, I have recieved these same looks either in malls or on the BTS. The girls aren't always looking their best and sometimes they look less glamerous and people give second looks, but usually it's foreigners who are giving the looks. Locals couldn't care less. Hell, I know she's a LB and quite frankly, I have always been proud to be with her, so who gives a damn. I would NEVER EVER go in any back door with any LB! I suspect you felt the same way about Ae. She's BEAUTIFUL and no doubt is a head turner.....but I suspect from your writings, she doesn't realize or want to admit to herself that she is indeed very beautiful. She'll no doubt meet someone and they'll convince her and then she will be an "Ex-Guess Bar Girl" just as mine turned out to be.

The report....what can I say, it was VERY good reading and you had a great week with this beauty. It's nice to see and hear a report where someone actually seems to have a relationship with the girl, if even for just a week. Many people write in trip reports of their conquests and it's strickly notches on the proverbial gun belt. It was enjoyable to read and know that perhaps there is another LB out there who might possibly be excellent girlfriend material.

Well done!
            Nhscotsman

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Nov. 05 2008,21:28) How is it that Ae will read this?  
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,04:11)
                (EyeMahk @ Nov. 05 2008,21:28) How is it that Ae will read this?  
                I think they€™re thinking that because Ae lives with Vivian and that Vivian is online so much, that Ae will just naturally see the posts or discussions pertaining to her. Which I suspect is a likelihood. Either way, the comments were all positive or she is indeed a beauty. So she should be a happy lady when she reads these things.
                Nhscotsman

Comment

Thanks for a great report Titian      

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 06 2008,03:47) It was enjoyable to read and know that perhaps there is another LB out there who might possibly be excellent girlfriend material.

Well done!
                    Nhscotsman
                    Oi, she's taken!

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 06 2008,03:47) [I would NEVER EVER go in any back door with any LB! [/b]I suspect you felt the same way about Ae. She's BEAUTIFUL and no doubt is a head turner
                      You're right. It's time to stop using the back door, although to be fair it is the nearest entrance from Soi 2. I had previously considered this but never really had the occasion to use the main entrance. Next time it'll be a taxi to the front door, which will be opened (I hope) by the doorman wishing us Sawat dii khrap.

Comment

I would NEVER EVER go in any back door with any LB!
                        you have to, unless she's a postie
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 07 2008,03:19)
                          I would NEVER EVER go in any back door with any LB!
                          you have to, unless she's a postie
                          Ba dum ching!

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Nov. 06 2008,03:47) The report....what can I say, it was VERY good reading
                            Indeed (as you "cream tea" eaters might say)

Comment

Who needs the tea?

Comment

This my 100th post. Do I win a Guess Bar teeshirt?

Comment

Working...
                                X