Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

popped in around 3 days ago. Its seems like Sunday , Monday and Tuesdays must be deadpan days as the offerings in all bars have been very slim, not just K3.

Anyway i sat down next to three Indian clowns who were trying to sit dance in Synchonicity and i duly moved away. These are the types that start a Mexican wave with ten people in the crowd. The biggest problem seems to be a new lighting system with ultra flashing which means you cant stare at the stage for longer than a few seconds... or is it just me.  

As ive mentioned before around half of the LBs are well past sell by date and it is really a joke. Someone should send a Large red bus down from Issan and ship them back ASAP. Most of the old crowd are dickless and i wouldnt touch them with  a bargepole. Heartless.... yes, very! , its made of cold marble.

There were a couple of young new LBs who took my fancy and i took off arm in arm with one and went back to Guess bar for a night cap. All in all its a shame that i report this demise but its been going down hill now for years , and so it continues

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 24 2009,12:53) All in all its a shame that i report this demise but its been going down hill now for years , and so it continues
      Have to agree with you.

KC3 might be a place to visit if one has time to burn, but the hunting is so much better at NEP.

Comment

Working...
      X