X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades Vs. Obsessions

Everyone's favorite contest, Best LB Bar in Nana, is heating up.

Obsession has a lot of new girls, and best of all has Wednesday Leather Night (Snick's favorite).

But Cascade's has it beat with 140 new girls, that's right 140 and at least 80 of them were on display last night....and it was a very nice selection.

Now if I could just convince Cascade's to have Nurse Night Friday, and maybe Naughty Cop Night at Monday Obsession's things would get even better.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

hmmm I land on a Wednesday night but not till 18-45pm   , if you get in early can you reserve Cartun ( little one) for me please Snick    
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Cascade used to have approx 100 girls. Do they now have 140 new girls or 140 total?

140 new sounds amazing - it'll take Juri at least 2 weeks to get thru that lot
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I've been hearing that it very busy in the LB bars in Nana at the moment. Some say the busiest ever. Even temptations is standing room only!

I'll take a pop down next week and check out all the bars...

Is Voodoo Bar gonna become the 5th big LB wheel in Nana next month?

Hmmm...

Comment

Are there many customers around for all these new girls?
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There is a contest?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Now these are two great bars, my preference being Obsessions.

I can remember when the open area in the front was a car park with one bar at the back and only one LB Bar and that being Casanova's on the first floor (that far back in time).

Now if you want to know about being hassled for Lady drinks you should have been around then. I remember staggering in there the first time pissed as a newt with two mates and not one of us knowing what kind of bar it was, only that it was the next one along the beer trail.

We were suddenly pounced on, groped, felt up and generally overwhelmed by the whole affair but decided to give it a try all the same and spent an enjoyable hour or two there. It was fun being followed to the toilet and the assistance I received was much appreciated thought it was a bit difficult trying to finish was I really went in for in the first place. It made a great talking point for weeks after and I'm not too sure but I'd swear one of the others got the same treatment too. Whatever we spent there that night was certainly worth it for the experience alone.

Funnily enough when I was there recently it hasn't changed much - the bar I mean, everything else has though.

Obsessions has now become my watering hole, I just simply prefer it.

Saiphon

Comment

Yep... winner gets a slightly vandalized motorcycle!

Comment

same same but not different
                  Butterfly number 1

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 14 2009,18:52) I've been hearing that it very busy in the LB bars in Nana at the moment. Some say the busiest ever. Even temptations is standing room only!   I'll take a pop down next week and check out all the bars...
                    Hates going in the bars ..... but doesn't want to rely on reports from Nana regulars ... TTChang & Snick   All the LB bars in Nana were busy on a Thursday night this week, although the others were not as far as I could see.  Two sage words from Road Runner .... 'Niche market'  

I agree with Saiphon's comment about hassle on newbies in Casanova.  (By comparison Stringfellows is tame).  Ten LBs in the mob usually, and buying a drink (for one) is (sort of) compulsory.  Unless you do what one guy did - which was walk out in disgust ... with 10 LBs in tow.  But all the Nana bars are OK, when you are as frequent a visitor as your 'regular' reporters. When Stogie uses the word 'shitpits', just ignore him ... and enjoy.  I still get a buzz from walking in the the two top bars - trying to decide which is my favourite. 

The quality and quantity of talent (looks) in both Obs & Cascades is first rate. Maybe as good as I remember it over the last 3 years.  I'm sure Snick will give you some of the hot numbers ..... as soon as he has given them all a test run  
                    TT

Comment

By the end of the year Nana will be almost all LB, the GG bars are dying with Soi Cowboy taking all the traffic. I have heard that many girls from the Rainbow bars are leaving for cowboy, and the rainbow bars are the only good GG bars in Nana.

I like the occasional GG night at Cowboy, but I did the GG circuit in Nana a few months ago and it was lame, and I'm sure gotten worse since then.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 14 2009,12:44) Do they now have 140 new girls or 140 total?
                        140 in total  -  as Snick said there were around 80 on display on Friday night.  Customer numbers varied from about 8 up to around 20 after about 1 am.

By comparison there were only around 35-40 girls in Obsession on Friday.
                        Though on Wednesday there were around the usual 50 or so  -  not sure if they were bar fined early on Friday or just no-shows.
                        As usual more customers than Cascades including 2 or 3 small groups of Japanese  -  probably 10-15 earlier and maybe 40 or so later on.
                        Didn't manage to ellicit any information out of any of the girls about numbers working there despite an extensive interrogation.          

RR.

Stogie this motorbike you asked for  -  where are we supposed to deliver it too?    
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Cascades i tel yer cascades emmm no no temptations ggs? who cares
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Well said (I think) my dyslexic friend
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Funny how things pan out over the years. When I first came upon the Nana Plaza it was being touted as the next new shopping plaza for the area (I suppose it is still really ). Then it was all GG Bars and if any of the old timers can remember the girls from Classroom Bar running out in their St Trinian's gear, that was a sight to behold, vying bit the last bar on the left where the GG's dressed up in the most provocative lingerie I have ever seen. Then Casanovas came and nearly caused a scandal - now it's the norm - certainly big changes indeed

Saiphon

Comment

Working...
                              X