Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are right Steff...it's an amusing game to play if you have the time. By all means get her down there on your terms before you 'send her the fare'. (e.g National Holidays now til Friday in BKK..so no bf...).

I'm sure you have plenty of options down there but I know she has a place in your heart already
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Steff @ May 18 2010,18:45) Once you get over the shock of the amount of dishonesty it really is quite remarkable to witness her skill and ability to deceive. hinking, isn't it?
      getting over the shock about the amount of dishonesty NEVER happens, trust me...... there isn't a day that goes by in Thailand where you don't wonder "was I told the truth there" unless of course you never leave your house.  Lying is a national sport, and it's funny how you seem to be getting this girl in deeper and deeper.....keep pulling on the string, I say.

The girl below was pretty famous on this forum circa 2002, she was only 18 then and extremely cute; I had shagged her a few times but more importantly we were friendly together and I genuinely liked her; many others did as well {as Masahiko nods positively right about now}.

We later lost contact; she had moved to the UK with some lucky dude, who had made her his, errrrrm, ''wife''.  Fast forward to 2007, and I am walking down soi 20 looking for a pharmacy, definitely NOT sex.  I hear my name being called from the shadows of the girly beer bars down there and think "who the fuck could possibly know me down here'' and sure enough it was Som, who ran over and gave me a big hug.

She tells me to come sit and have a beer at her friend's bar.... OK, I say, do you work here too?  Oh no way, she says, I no work anymore, I have a husband in the UK now; and she even had a british accent, which I must admit sounded quite odd but also rather cute at the same time. I had a beer,  and asked her again, DO YOU WORK IN THIS BEER BAR now?  And at least 5 times again over the next 2 hours and 4 beers, I asked the exact same question with a negative reply each time.

Now J.D. is drunk, and Som looks hotter than ever;  despite being a bit poom-poy from all those fish and chips and sitting around watching boring english sitcoms for 4 years I have decided she will be my unfortunate victim for that evening.

Husband calls; she ditches the bar to go chat with him down the Soi, comes back and says "OK, you ready?''  Yups, lets go..... "you pay my bar fine now, OK?'' she says, with not even one inkling of regret, embarrassment or even shyness; the lie was just the natural thing to do for her, as was lying to her poor fool husband on the phone and back in the UK, surely paying all her bills and thinking she is in Thailand just to visit family.

Moral of the story;  of course you were tongue in cheek with your original story and Kahuna was also.....but the bottom line is that you can not believe one thing a Thai person tells you, and I never do. Rookies, take note.
      Attached Files
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Another cautionary tale from The Vault  

Apart from anything else, what is she doing back in a Bar FFS

Over the past 12 months I have heard so many blatant lies from the same 'sweet' mouth that it's just becoming predictable   Add to that the many others, past and present...

At first it's a shock to the untrained Western mind. Then perhaps amusing. You go through all the stages... Then it just gets weird. Almost like some kind of pathology. The strangest thing perhaps, is that they start to truly believe the 'Lie World' that they create for themselves...

I always think it would be great to write an in-depth thesis on this kind of mythomaniacal psychology but I fear the price would be too high. And who outside our world would ever believe it ?  
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• *Test for you guys, next time you go into these 2 places, although it may take 2 visits to complete the test {awwwwww}

Chat up a ladyboy.....name first, and other basics, you know.....

then ask "how old are YOU'' while looking straight at her face.

I'd be willing to bet 100 bucks that if you ask 10 girls, 8 will point at their chest with their finger and say "me"?
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• August 1 ... new month ..... new girls.   the answer I got ..... 'Khon Kaen'  

Except for my avatar, who has just started back at Obsessions after her trip to 'SIN'. And a real cutie in Cascades, well known to both Steff and Tomcat.

A fun evening with a fellow BM who just arrived in town.  Both bars talent first class.  But warning for Steff, you've got no chance of reaching Obs without being seen - they have demolished Pharoahs and the two bars behind it. Not sure what the plan is.
            Attached Files
            TT

Comment

• FUCK!!!

Comment

• (TTChang @ Aug. 01 2010,19:46) ..... the answer I got ..... 'Khon Kaen' ....
                You obviously were not talking loudly enough or clearly enough!

So they have the builders in Nana. Wonder what the plan is myself.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• (TTChang @ Aug. 02 2010,01:46) August 1 ... new month ..... new girls.   the answer I got ..... 'Khon Kaen'  

Except for my avatar, who has just started back at Obsessions after her trip to 'SIN'. And a real cutie in Cascades, well known to both Steff and Tomcat.

A fun evening with a fellow BM who just arrived in town.  Both bars talent first class.  But warning for Steff, you've got no chance of reaching Obs without being seen - they have demolished Pharoahs and the two bars behind it. Not sure what the plan is.
                  'Twas fun, mate, cheers! Some nice new talent. Might be headin' back to Obs for that #17. She even had my straight mate fooled. But overall, on this night, Cascade was the clear winner.

As for the construction, one mamasan told me that it's a demolish because of fire codes. Doubtful, but possible. One benefit -- you've got a direct line of sight from the perch at Big Dog's straight on through to see the goings-on outside Obs.

Comment

• top 3 in order: Cascades, KC3, Obsessions
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Cascades remains #1

for TTChang, today's lottery numbers are 42,57 and 118

Comment

• I assume you've already done the quality control checks?

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

• Having checked out Obsessions and Cascade during my latest visit, I would say the rankings depend on what you are looking for.

Cascade has about 120 lbs on staff (though not all are working every night). I would say there is more variety in Cascade ranging from petite flat chested lbs, curvy lbs, and amazonian types - I noticed Lights Out Janet was there the night I visited.

Obsessions has around 80 lbs on staff - and the majority of them are feminine ranging from the petite flat chested lbs to curvy lbs. Someone mentioned that they felt the girls there are more "Japanese style" and I would agree.

Both bars have a good share of good looking lbs.

By the way I also checked out a few bars for postops for the few of us who prefer this. G-Spot had 3 postops working the night I visited and Hollywood had 3 as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 19 2010,08:35) Cascades remains #1
                            I'll second that. (good times)

But apparently later in our story... Temptations was numero uno in farangbah's casa...

Comment

• I look forward to the details

Comment

• Aug 27th 2010

Cascades no 1 , agree. Some new honies since the last time i was in around Easter. .I found a newbie last night an incredible petite good looking LB that ticks all the right boxes for me. She wont be leaving my room for a while yet thats for certain. She told be been there around 3-4 weeks.

Probably a keeper for someone.

Its all subjective but i have not seen a prettier Ladyboy in a long time.. Thank God for Cascades.

Popped into Obsessions but pretty much the same as last time. I think i just hit a dud night when maybe many Lbs had been bfined.

Comment

Working...
                                X