Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Steff @ May 12 2010,13:53) Juri, some of your gals need to be introduced to a razor. They have breath-taking timber but hard to appreciate through the thick undergrowth of fern.
    .....i know !!!.....but not my busines tell them how to be a lady..... , but what you thing how big this look's if shaved and well by a good cam and not my mobile........just amazing..
    xxx

Comment

• Logged on again this week to get the ''current'' state of affairs at these 2 bars, Gents.....as a lot of my Inbox has been filled with requests from summer-vacation types wondering how these 2 bars are going right now?? {And are too cheap to pay for VIP access to these forums LOL}

So....... about 10 customers are heading to BKK between Monday the 17th and June 10th or so; are these 2 bars now empty? Girls desperate? Closed, even?? How many girls working at these 2 hot spots per night?? Please provide some current info if you have it, and Thanks!
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• So a 'friend' is asking about the bars...

Admit it JaiDee, you've come back to the scene

Just kidding...

Welcome back
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Tell them to go to Pattaya.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Snick @ May 17 2010,16:50) Tell them to go to Pattaya.
            I was there for 2 nights in March, couldn't believe it actually...... walked from the sign of the King {?} and his wife at the start of Walking St.  to Tony's disco and must have seen 100 LB's standing on both sides of the road, an amazing sight to be sure. None were my style, frankly most looked like tall blokes in too-tight dresses and clown-sized tits.

Trust me Guy, when my errrr, "friends"    write me for where to meet LB's in Thailand {in general} that is now where I send 'em!!  

But some die-hard types still like Bangkok despite the protests and the red shirters and I have always told these guys Obs and Cascades, which to me have always been the 2 best places in Thailand to meet *attractive* ladyboys.  So again, if anyone has some up-to-date info on these 2 places it would be greatly appreciated!!

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 17 2010,17:23) . walked from the sign of the King {?} and his wife at the start of Walking St.  to Tony's disco and must have seen 100 LB's standing on both sides of the road, an amazing sight to be sure.
              That was an honour guard arranged for your return

Comment

• Nana is closed, just heard from a BM who went there at 5pm. Doubt it will open later.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Any news RE; tuesday the 18th??

Comment

• Dead as a heterosexual parsons plonker in Nana...
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• According to reports Nana was closed yesterday and now I am hearing it is closed today with no notice of when it will reopen. For all intents and purposes it may remain closed until this conflict is over in the area.

I am in Pattaya with no intentions of going into BKK where I usually go and usually get caught up for a few nights with this GG that works in a beer bar in Nana. She always told me she never lies to me. So it is interesting that I got a call from her yesterday offering to join me in Pattaya for as many days as I wanted her there. AND I do have to pay her a dime for her company. That's right, not a dime. She will join me for free. The only condition is that I pay her travel expenses to Pattaya and obviously feed her. I think this is more than reasonable and told her I was interested. She then told me the only other condition is I would have to pay her bar-fine because she will not be able to work at the bar if she goes to Pattaya and the mamasan will charge her if she does not show up for work. Hmmmm, show up for work I thought. If NEP is closed there is no work to show up for. She obviously doesn't know that I know NEP is closed.

What do you think? Maybe this is just her first little white lie to me. :-)

Comment

• (Steff @ May 18 2010,15:42) She always told me she never lies to me.
                        And you believed that...

Do you know how to tell when they are lying...Their fucking lips move...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Kahuna,

It was tongue in cheek when I said that.

Comment

• (Steff @ May 18 2010,15:42) What do you think? Maybe this is just her first little white lie to me. :-)
                            From memory it's not the first (if it's the same one you posted about before ?).

In any case, it won't be the last. The list of exactly what you don't have to pay for will get longer and longer...the bidding has already commenced

I recommend you find a nice little GG in Jomtien, if that's your poison

Comment

• Thanks Guy.
                              Yes, same one and I know it is all a big manipulation attempt once again. This is why I wanted to share it will others. I now enjoy watching it being played out piece by piece and seeing her cleverly work her deception magic. Once you get over the shock of the amount of dishonesty it really is quite remarkable to witness her skill and ability to deceive. The odd thing is she could probably do a lot better and get a lot more if she were just plain honest. But then again, that is western thinking, isn't it?

Comment

• (Steff @ May 18 2010,18:45) The odd thing is she could probably do a lot better and get a lot more if she were just plain honest. But then again, that is western thinking, isn't it?
                                She is just being Thai (and being a p4p Thai too). If everyone told what Westerners view as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, how would anyone enjoy themselves?

You want the truth?  Listen to BBC or CNN or MSNBC.    You want to have fun in LOS?  Don't ask any questions.    

A Thai once told me one of the things he found so curious about Westerners is the number of questions they ask. Puuh arai !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X