Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central for lunch ?, I want to go hunting Tiffany contestants again.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Sura...Assuming I can wake up the sleeping princess and get her on her way...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (Snick @ May 03 2010,03:16) Central for lunch ?, I want to go hunting Tiffany contestants again.
        snick, get some photos of no. 26, I have heard she is one of the favorites to win. Have fun!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I have no ideas of numbers, but Sunday I was at central and spotted a few LB who I'm guessing are contestants.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• ......JUNE and SAI........what a perfect double......
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• When I first saw the photo above I thought I was looking at Siamese Twins!!! Oh what an exciting notion!

Comment

• (Steff @ May 10 2010,07:25) When I first saw the photo above I thought I was looking at Siamese Twins!!! Oh what an exciting notion!
                ...they are twins..............of action.....
                xxx

Comment

• Aan they are Siamese!!!

Comment

• (Juri @ May 10 2010,10:33) ......JUNE and SAI........what a perfect double......  
                    Girl on the right went by "Ju-dy" when I was there in February, was one of my favorites. Has she reverted back to Sai now, or am I just confused Juri?
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ May 10 2010,08:04)
                      (Juri @ May 10 2010,10:33) ......JUNE and SAI........what a perfect double......  
                      Girl on the right went by "Ju-dy" when I was there in February, was one of my favorites. Has she reverted back to Sai now, or am I just confused Juri?
                      ...now you confuse me....... ...28 is JUNE and 94 is SAI...since "ever"....

.....Juri*
                      xxx

Comment

• "28" calls herself "Judy" to me.

Don't be fooled by what APPEARS to be a large bulge in her panties in that pic above. It actually IS a large bulge.
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I think we've been here before on another thread.

I always got 'Jun-Dee' But they can be a bit slippery with the old fake-farang-names...

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 10 2010,14:41) I think we've been here before on another thread.

I always got 'Jun-Dee' * But they can be a bit slippery with the old fake-farang-names...

...dont worry about....i ask her last weekend again....."yes, my name is June...., but sometime i use Judy too...just for fun..."......

there is nothimg more to say about but much more to look about what's happend at toilets & restroom........ *

btw.....the last is not Nadia......its a young femboy..........

58013.jpg

post-18-2-58013-handy_pics__42_nn__Large_.jpgpost-18-2-58013-handy_pics__40___Medium_.jpg
                            xxx

Comment

• Juri, some of your gals need to be introduced to a razor. They have breath-taking timber but hard to appreciate through the thick undergrowth of fern.

Comment

• (Juri @ May 12 2010,16:53) ...dont worry about....i ask her last weekend again....."yes, my name is June...., but sometime i use Judy too...just for fun..."......

there is nothimg more to say about but much more to look about what's happend at toilets & restroom........  
                                Straight from the horses mouth   Can't beat that...or the restroom snaps    

hard to appreciate through the thick undergrowth of fern.
                                You should meet Fern Steff  
                                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X