Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....i wonder how Benz *Cascade nr. 22, grows up....now she's nearly a real top-model
    xxx

Comment

• ........example.....

44167.jpg

post-18-2-44167-Benz__10___Medium_.JPGpost-18-2-44167-Benz__5___Large_.JPG
      xxx

Comment

• ..sad , but worth to report.....JUNE, one of the funny & sweet femboy's from cascade is gone forever....for return heavily armed with two 360gr bags, for be a ladyboy now..........

btw....what a pleasure toutch her first , after a week break from every kind of work....

31504.jpg
        post-18-2-31504-June__4___Large_.JPG
        xxx

Comment

• Is that JunDee ?
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ...also worth for a short note......the kilogram's Summita lost over the months........NAOMI found and take on her......

........so nothing get lost....

32107.jpg

post-18-2-32107-Summita__Large_.JPGpost-18-2-32107-Naomi__2___Large_.JPG
            xxx

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Jan. 24 2010,12:19) Is that JunDee ?
              ....hmm, just JUNE....

...maybe a look on her back help you find out who.........
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

• never saw her from behind... nice kid though...

Comment

• At the moment its not even a contest, Cascades has pulled far ahead with 120 girls and a high percentage of them being grade 'A' hotties. Better attitude in the bar also.

My new favorite, a girl named 'Ass'
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I'm looking forward to returning soon.  Emmy - Obs #14 (on one of her blond days) could encourage me to brave a return visit to the Nana Cultural Centre  
                    Attached Files
                    TT

Comment

• Don't pull too hard on the hair extensions or you may have a moment

Comment

• He long ago slid down that slippery slope.

I hate the blond look by the way. If i want a bleached hooker ill take a trip to Prague thanks.

Comment

• I hate the blond look by the way. If i want a bleached hooker ill take a trip to Prague thanks.

Maybe a few exceptions to that rule?  Including Yo of Cascades (and the occasional horny Russian GG hooker   )
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Believe me, she looks better than 95% of the "girls" I hooked up with in Prague.
                            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• This month's winner in the obsession vs cascade contest is Pattaya
                              It's overflowing here lb in lb-bars,regular bars,discos,on the street,in the mall, working at shops. Everywhere !
                              2nd place goes to cascades
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

•  Shhhhhhhhh.....Don't tell everyone....
                                Attached Files
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X