Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 03 2011,17:40) I gave her 500baht sympathy tip and she came over later and ask for more tip please
    Fair enough ... means you're married to her now     BTW you seem to be picking up very stupid TTC habits?  I've got 3 Mrs TTChangs hanging around me - and that's just in Bangkok  

How long are you around in LOS TC?
    TT

Comment

• I think ill fly back tomorrow...the wheels of industry and all that. Ill take one last look in Cascades around 9pm tonight for the standard pre wheels up full penis service and valet.. i wont be back for at least a month.. ooh the pain , the pain.

Shit it was as dry as bone here and the heavens opened unannounced and its pissing down as i was about to leave. Anyway i see you in Cascades later or in October 16th when i get back

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 03 2011,23:51) ..... for the standard pre wheels up full penis service and valet..

See you next month - I was marooned in Guess Bar for 3 hours that night as Soi 4 flooded.  But the ST room was a safe haven  
        TT

Comment

• Most of the Cascade girls went on a pilgrimage to Silom today.  I guess they have a special temple they go to.  The Mamasan assured me there would be more than 80 tomorrow night when things get back to normal.  Although the quality in the GG bars has gone downhill I am amazed at how Cascades just seems to get better. Obsessions full of beauties also, but all are powerless.

Comment

• the Temple is halfway down Silom on the left past Narai Hotel coming from the train station

Your right the GGs are terrible these days as they are in Patpong

All the GGs in Pattaya now

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 07 2011,19:44) All the GGs in Pattaya now
              I'm off to Pattaya tomorrow. Its been a while. If you have a tip on where I should go, I would appreciate a PM. Thanks.

Comment

• Cant remember the exact name of it but theres a great club down Soi 15 of walking street i think it is. White Frontage and some BDSM etc, very nice girls. The name escapes me now but you cant miss it and i think a lot of GG hunters miss this place

always busy as well

Comment

• Good tip. Cheers, TC!
                  The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

• The GGs in the gogos on Soi Diamond are nice, try Carousel.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 08 2011,00:06) Cant remember the exact name of it but theres a great club down Soi 15 of walking street i think it is. White Frontage and some BDSM etc, very nice girls. The name escapes me now but you cant miss it and i think a lot of GG hunters miss this place
                      X-Zone? I think that's Soi 16, though, near where the currently-defunkt Playboy Bar was.

If you like fisting your girl on the bar before taking her home, well that's the place to be!

Comment

• PS -- Cascade is the clear winner in this race these days. Hands down.

Comment

• i Agree, over 100 LBs still on parade the other night and some nice new faces as well. Ill post some pics in Uncle Ts Catbin thread at weekend as my camera has a glitch still with the SD card...

There is a real tasty femboy as well that i took last night to ST room but forgot to put the battery back in camera when i left my room..

Im sure fBar has been there already

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 18 2011,23:31) Im sure fBar has been there already
                            No he hasnt been there. I was wrong. the rumour mill is not always correct it seems and i wont listen to Snufflewitz45 ever again. Is he still posting here  

Comment

• Cascades was raided on Friday so i heard from a buddy of mine. he was in the short time room next door with his trousers down when the raid took place. It seems no one was arrested but last night a certain duo were missing from the line upand are now to be seen around Soi Cowboy

Comment

• Arrested for what??
                                TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                                X