Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rxpharm @ Oct. 04 2013,14:33) Here's a very recent video of Cascade in NEP. I don't how he did it as photography and videos are not allowed in most NEP bars
    Looks to me like it was shot using a covert glasses camera. They're really amazing now... you can't tell... no wires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp0uD94qZ9Q

Comment

• ... Spy Cam glasses ... here's a link to the website that sells them, selling price is $240, 2 reviews from buyers said they are not much use in low light & and very sensitive to any movement.. i can see if 10 or 15 guys inside the bar were wearing the same pair of dorky glasses the bar manager might get suspicious..  
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Thanks for the detective work anicon. The video from the bar is reasonable quality and we know the light levels are not always the greatest. He has also done videos walking around Sukumvit and Soi Nana at night, which turned out reasonably well too.

He might be using a better model of what you found. I suppose it would be obvious if lot of punters started using them!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Update: with new ownership there have been some name changes.

Cascade is now called Charades (will be hard to get used to that name)

Obsessions is now called True Obsessions - not too different.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

• There is an internet page that discusses NEP bars - including Charades (formerly known as Cascade) and True Obsessions. Here is the link: Dave the Rave Bangkok.

There are periodic updates on the bars - he spends more time on the gg ones, which is to be expected as they are in the majority.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

• I had the chance to visit both Charades (not sure I'll get used to that name) and True Obsessions during my August visit. Both bars still have plenty of lbs on staff. Approximately 80 lbs the night I visited Charades and around 60+ lbs in True Obsessions. Both bars were quiet. This was on a week night, so not too unexpected. True Obsessions lbs are still more "Japanese" oriented, while Charades has a greater range of looks. Both bars have lbs from petite to tall, non-silicone to full enhanced.

Unfortunately I could not take photos, as that is not allowed, but the previous videos still show the atmosphere. A few of the old guard were at Charades, Shasha, Lita (Vee's sister), Cindy (although she wasn't working that evening, I heard she still drops in to work at times).

For anyone visiting Bangkok, these are still among the best bars to visit for the biggest range of lbs. The prices are probably very negotiable as long as the low season continues on, but it will certainly be more expensive than Pattaya.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

• A recent video of Sukhumvit and NEP - you can see Casanova Bar at around 1:40 - 2:35, and then the outside of Charades (Cascade) later. Unfortunately the videographer doesn't go in, but you can see a few of the lb staff outside the bar. I am pretty sure this person was using the glasses with the hidden video camera inside.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                  I had the chance to visit both Charades (not sure I'll get used to that name) and True Obsessions during my August visit. Both bars still have plenty of lbs on staff. Approximately 80 lbs the night I visited Charades and around 60+ lbs in True Obsessions. Both bars were quiet. This was on a week night, so not too unexpected. True Obsessions lbs are still more "Japanese" oriented, while Charades has a greater range of looks. Both bars have lbs from petite to tall, non-silicone to full enhanced.

Unfortunately I could not take photos, as that is not allowed, but the previous videos still show the atmosphere. A few of the old guard were at Charades, Shasha, Lita (Vee's sister), Cindy (although she wasn't working that evening, I heard she still drops in to work at times).

For anyone visiting Bangkok, these are still among the best bars to visit for the biggest range of lbs. The prices are probably very negotiable as long as the low season continues on, but it will certainly be more expensive than Pattaya.
                  The only time he let me take pictures in Obsessions the one time I went with my GF.
                  It was a slow night and my GF used to work there so he let us shoot a few, most were of him though.
                  Hope he doesn't mind me posting his pic here, but I am sure everyone knows him.
                  Besides, he sent me home with a couple of duds last visit there...

1obs1.jpg1obs2.jpg1obs3.jpg1obs4.jpg
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• A couple of recent videos of Charades. I managed a quick drop in at the end of December. It was quiet, which is a big contrast to its former heyday of being one of the top lb go go bars in Thailand.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      A couple of recent videos of Charades. I managed a quick drop in at the end of December. It was quiet, which is a big contrast to its former heyday of being one of the top lb go go bars in Thailand.

In November 2014 I was in Charades and it was very busy with many ladyboys and customers. Then in November 2015 it was pretty dead.
                      True Obsessions was busier than Charades this time but seems that it often is. Not sure why things are so slow recently in many LB bars.
                      They seem to report tourist numbers up but maybe that is just more mass Chinese tours coming through the country, they don't seem to patronize ladyboys much at all.

Any word of the mysterious changing Fairy Bar on the second floor? I was thinking it is actually sandwiched between Obsessions and Charades giving 3 stories of ladyboys one on top of the other. They could perhaps build spiral staircases up through the floors.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Quick question - do any of these bars have LBs dancing completely naked, instead of in underwear? I find myself wanting to check out their "size" before taking them home. I suppose I could ask the mama-san for advice, but was just wondering if there are LB bars / clubs where they do dance naked.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunIsAnArtForm View Post
                          Quick question - do any of these bars have LBs dancing completely naked, instead of in underwear? I find myself wanting to check out their "size" before taking them home. I suppose I could ask the mama-san for advice, but was just wondering if there are LB bars / clubs where they do dance naked.
                          Most of the bars they do not dance completely naked but they most often all have bikinis on. Sometimes they will have other outfits depending on the theme.
                          Some will get partially naked while dancing sometimes, and Stringfellows in Pattaya used to have the ladyboys do a jerk off competition on stage.
                          However the police prefer they don't dance completely naked and bars could get in trouble possibly if they are doing stuff like this all the time.

That being said, in most bars you can have the ladyboys sit with you and buy them a drink. Most of them will insist you check inside their panties.
                          The rest have no problem with you checking out their stuff if it means you take them. In Temptations the ladyboys now use ipads to show customers their size.

Also, as you said, you can ask the Mommessin who the size queens are, often you can just tell by the bulge in their bikini.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Most of the bars they do not dance completely naked but they most often all have bikinis on. Sometimes they will have other outfits depending on the theme.
                            Some will get partially naked while dancing sometimes, and Stringfellows in Pattaya used to have the ladyboys do a jerk off competition on stage.
                            However the police prefer they don't dance completely naked and bars could get in trouble possibly if they are doing stuff like this all the time.

That being said, in most bars you can have the ladyboys sit with you and buy them a drink. Most of them will insist you check inside their panties.
                            The rest have no problem with you checking out their stuff if it means you take them. In Temptations the ladyboys now use ipads to show customers their size.

Also, as you said, you can ask the Mommessin who the size queens are, often you can just tell by the bulge in their bikini.
                            Oh awesome! I had no idea you could "preview" the goods before you buy. That's great to know.

Thank you!

Comment

• Nice vdo's to give a good insight

Comment

• Your all very lucky , I can't imagine a bar with around a hundred ladyboys ,
                                angi

Comment

Working...
                                X