Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Jun. 15 2009,06:25) Ya Gazz, I saw those African girls also when walking down Sukhumvit from the subway. Are they Kenyon or just guessing? how do they avoid the BIB and able to work as street walkers I wonder.
    The one that I met up with last time told me she was from the country of Malawi north of Mozambique.  Had a very pleasant couple of hours with her.  Different.

Comment

Hey, thanks for bumping my thread, gents!

For what it's worth, I did roll the dice that first night... and hit the jackpot! One of the best 3somes of my life...

But on my way to the hotel with my luggage I was on the lookout for GB2, and damn if they weren't as aggressive as a go-go bar (and I'm walking with my bags, ffs...).

Comment

im waiting for the email brother farangbah

wink wink

you resized them lovelys yet

steviep

Comment

(farangbah @ Jun. 15 2009,22:30) *Hey, thanks for bumping my thread, gents!

For what it's worth, I did roll the dice that first night... and hit the jackpot! *One of the best 3somes of my life...

But on my way to the hotel with my luggage I was on the lookout for GB2, and damn if they weren't as aggressive as a go-go bar (and I'm walking with my bags, ffs...).
          I was wondering what happened on the night that inspired this worthy thread. You did promise a report. Forget the email to Stevie, we all want to know.

Aggressive at Guess Bar II thats unusual, but then again one half of Bradjolina doesn't walk by every night.

Comment

Sorry, my dear brothers. I've been delinquent in my duties.

I shalt do my best to rectify the situation and expedite matters...

Comment

We supported your thread, gave you a quagmire of options, registered our votes, posted photos and months later we still have not heard what went down on that celebrated night.

Please rectify.

Comment

If you check the records, I never actually promised a report of any kind.  

And I was so horny I didn't have the time or patience for photos.  And a report without photos is like a ladyboy without a cock, as, I believe, sev7en once said.  

But long story short, I got in to the hotel and was showered about 1, so I figgered I had time to make a run at Nana.  In Cascade, I wouldn"t exactly say it was slim pickins, but there were a couple potentials.  A buoyant femboy caught my eye, as well as a glamour girl.  

I was tired.  It was late.  I like femboys.  I think I'll go with her, regardless of the lack of taught abs that I usually require.  

But once you're in the pocket there, why rush off?  I had a good half-hour of LBs in bikinis directing their attention toward me, why rush now that I'm here?  I always had the "roll the dice" option, as you fine gentlemen condoned, waiting for me.

So, sat back, had a couple, enjoyed the view, and then... LO! Is that the preferred femboy arm in arm with the standout glamour girl??? It is!  They gave the ol' symbol for "you take the two of us" and I was sold.

Sold, I tell you.  Sold!

And, as it turned out -- good thing for the glamour girl: One, she kinda acted as a mentor to femboy throughout the festivities, which was nice, but also, femboy was seriously hopped up on hormones and couldn't get hard, so it was good to have glamour girl around to go to work on the limp noodle.  

Good times.  Great memories...

Comment

no names?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

The polished one (not a famous one) had one of those nondescript one-syllable-with-a-weird-vowel-sound names that you acknowledge but never attempt to use. Forget.

The femboy (who wasn't really a femboy -- I always use that term too liberally for anyone without implants) I think I remember because it was something so ridiculous, like "Katarine." She has a few spreads on the interweb. Pigtails and a naughty smile.

Comment

additive update from the freelancers around....... JEEP, EMMI, JENNY move around there on all day and nighttimes....

63542.jpg
                      post-18-2-63542-Emm1__4___Large_.JPG
                      post-18-2-63542-Jenny1__6___Large_.JPG
                      xxx

Comment

That middle one looks scrumptious. She looks like one of the ones that works by the bus station across from GB2 in the afternoons. That her?

How she look without that pink T?

Cheers.

Comment

....so you know the right location and the right time to find her....so see what's under her pink......

...a sweet hormon-body but with a lot of fun and cum*....

48551.jpg

post-18-2-48551-post_7_2_93992_Emmi__6___Large_.jpgpost-18-2-48551-post_7_2_93992_Emmi__11___Medium_.jpg
                          xxx

Comment

So, that was her!

I usually expect to see the dregs of the LB world in a place like that at that time of day, so I was caught off guard at the adorable smile she flashed. Too bad my old lady was in my room and I was on the way to Bumrungrad with a bit of a cold...

Thanks so much for the pics, Juri. You remember the cutie's name?

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 18 2009,01:14) So, that was her!  

I usually expect to see the dregs of the LB world in a place like that at that time of day, so I was caught off guard at the adorable smile she flashed.  Too bad my old lady was in my room and I was on the way to Bumrungrad with a bit of a cold...

Thanks so much for the pics, Juri.  You remember the cutie's name?
                              .....her name is "sweet ass" EMMI..........
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

Nice photos Juri, and that is a sweet ass!

I certainly don't mind a reposted photo. Very appropriate here.

Comment

Working...
                                X