Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Jul. 18 2009,09:36) Nice photos Juri, and that is a sweet ass!  

I certainly don't mind a reposted photo. Very appropriate here.
    ....well, if i get asked for, i will post it on the right topic too...........
    xxx

Comment

So I met my GF at Obsessions in 2010 so even the first night I met her she first took me to the far side of Sukhumvit just past what appears to be referred to as Guess Bar 3 (GB3). It wasn't a LB bar specifically but was amongst the many bars down Sukhumvit late at night. She said she got paid to work there after Nana closed, plus that selection of food carts seemed to be real favourites of the locals and my GF. She would drive all the way there just to buy food late at night, to go. So i was taken to this area often late at night to eat and drink.
      One night in May 2010 before my GFs SRS surgery we decided to go out on the town with her friend Jenny. We went all over including Gullivers and Obsessions the ended up over at Guess Bar 3. I see it is the same wooden bar that is in the older pictures. Although the bar was owned by the larger Ladyboy with the hat on, I put an owner logo on her. She said she used to work in the bars when she was much thinner and had found a Swiss boyfriend who bought her this cart. Supposedly she spent part of the year in Switzerland and the other part running this cart in Bangkok. I know since the 2014 martial law this part of Sukhumvit has been largely cleared out at night, although there is still some late night bars on the side sois. Also GB2 area in front of the Majestic still has some action.
      Anyways we hung out here for a number of drinks and took a few pics.

gb4-6.jpggb3-7.jpggb3-2.jpggb3-3.jpggb3-4.jpggb3-5.jpggb3-1.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hillary Bar 2

Also after closing time at Nana Discos and pubs still stay open often until 5am or so. I know over the years I had been Hillary Bar 2 several times after Nana closed. Sometimes there would be Ladyboys in there but not that many, so they seemed to be allowed. In 2013 I was hanging out at Guess Bar a bit and it seemed that the girls had a table reserved right by the pool tables in Hillary bar 2 on a regular basis. Either some of the LBs that were off work, or some would leave Guess Bar early and go over. The manager seemed to be hanging around our table and drinking, so not sure if someone was dating him.
        Now since martial law things close earlier but Hillary bar seems to stay open a couple hours later than Nana, so could be a chance of ladyboys there, and I'm sure they just don't let the riff raff off the street in. The bands in there are always quite good.
        I was there a couple times with them but the last time I was with Gip at Guess bar until closing then we went there, and i got to be the stooge that got to pay for every thing.
        I took Massy from Pattaya in there in 2014 so no problem bringing in LBs it seems.

hb21.jpghb22.jpghb23.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Juri View Post
          ....so you know the right location and the right time to find her....so see what's under her pink......

...a sweet hormon-body but with a lot of fun and cum*....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45481[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77269[/ATTACH]

Looks very yummy ....

Comment

Working...
          X