X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ May 29 2009,21:45) Next up is An another fairly new member
    Ah so thats her name. shot her (An) in April and she said she had been there 2 months. she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. she wanted me to take her with my gf at the time and pay her 500 baht to watch us have sex? I passed on that one, but got these two photos during her indecent proposal.

thanks for the updated staff photos Rx. I would have to put Gate and eats at the top of my guess girl list.

54816.jpg

post-18-2-54817-IMG_0188.JPG
    Mister Arse

Comment

Well done old Boy, wot a way to celebrate your 50Th birthday  
      & IMHO, Eats is better looking then Eye anyhow, but that's just me  
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Stewart @ May 30 2009,00:42)
        No Joy or Beer
        sounds like Saudi Arabia
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

lmfaso nice one mick
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Thanks rxpharm for the great Pics and the Update. Many new Lb since January.
            A friend from me is now in Patt and said the same not many Tourists and the Prices
            for the Girls or Lb are cheap at the Moment.

Comment

There seem to be a couple of new girls this past week.

Cutest is Bell. Not much English, but shyly flirty. Seems a bit new on the scene.

Guess should be congratulated on the way they have expanded their spec over the last year. Should be a type for any taste now.

They need to fix their chairs before some unknowing person hurts themself.
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

many nice gems in guess bar as usual!!! About the lovely Ohm, does anybody know if she top?

Comment

Sorry mate your out of luck. I remember when Ohm first started at Guess. She was still beautiful but a little rough around the edges. Some of the older guess girls took her under their wing and turned her into the total babe she is today. Unfortuantley she was all hormoned up back then and is the same today. Still recomend her though. She's a quality girl.

Now same question but for Dear, is she another wet noodle? Between Dear, Ohm and Top (who is also bottom only) you have in my opinion the 3 best looking girls in the bar.
                  Beer Baron

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 30 2009,00:40) - not sure if Beer has joined her. She may be back when you visit LOS as she was going for a month and has been away a couple of weeks already.
                    Beer has been around during the last week - although she told me she was planning to go to SIN again soon!

Photo is of Beer & Eat, after I showed them both a photo of Eat dated early 2007. It caused much hilarity - and I'm posting it next .... to show just how much Eat has 'transformed' in 2 years.
                    78727.jpg

(TTChang @ Jun. 02 2009,00:52) ...a photo of Eat dated early 2007. *to show just how much she has 'transformed' in 2 years.
                    Old Guess Bar + Eat (original) ...
                    78973.jpg

And for those who like a Top ... as usual with a TTC visual for daveduke ... she has been dressed in a lot of furry things this week. I will leave the fashion assessment to others
                    79610.jpg

And a rarity in Guess Bar these days ... Eye
                    79787.jpg

TT

Comment

TTChang wow thanks for the great Pic of Eat and beer. But interesting what hormone and other things do in 2 Years.
                      Now she is more my Style.

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 01 2009,19:06) And for those who like a Top ... I will leave the fashion assessment to others
                        Not sure that... err..... outfit did her any favours. Sometimes less really is... less!

Still at least she keeps her mouth shut most of the time these days.

For those lusting after Joy I understand that she returns from Singers on the 4th June.
                        Don't know for sure if she will be back in Guess Bar but I would be surprised if she is not.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Dear is perfect. Good to see Four is still there...great girl.
                          brock landers

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 01 2009,19:06) And for those who like a Top ... as usual with a TTC visual for daveduke ...
                            I noticed in a millisecond TT did you have to post that the day I arrived home
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(geezer @ Jun. 01 2009,22:06)

Sorry mate your out of luck. I remember when Ohm first started at Guess. She was still beautiful but a little rough around the edges. Some of the older guess girls took her under their wing and turned her into the total babe she is today. Unfortuantley she was all hormoned up back then and is the same today. Still recomend her though. She's a quality girl.

Now same question but for Dear, is she another wet noodle? Between Dear, Ohm and Top (who is also bottom only) you have in my opinion the 3 best looking girls in the bar.
                              Many thanks, so on my next visit in one month , it's much better for my favourite bed's practice if I bf Moo or Joy in the hope to find them in the bar.

Comment

i shal drop in for a few in july before i go on my pilgrim to pattaya

Comment

Working...
                                X