Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Yo still about? I haven't heard much about her lately.

Comment

Was in Guess Bar on the 8th June, and can confirm Joy and Beer and both back from Singapore, not sure how long for.

Enjoy!
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

will be arriving in late 11:30 or so to the airport, so 1:30 or so to the loom on the 25th--- will it be worth it to head out to Guess or do you think the place will be closed...how slow is slow these days?

Comment

'Fraid the bar closes at 1am so no point going there.

Nana Plaza is open until 2am and after that there will be lots of girls hanging around in the Nana Hotel car park across the road.

Also if you go up to the police box on the corner of Sukhumwit Road and turn right you will find some girls eating at the food vendors on the sidewalk.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(Spitzbube @ Jun. 13 2009,05:30) will be arriving in late 11:30 or so to the airport, so 1:30 or so to the loom on the 25th--- will it be worth it to head out to Guess or do you think the place will be closed...how slow is slow these days?
            Check out this thread Spitzbube, you situation is discussed in length here in this poll.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=22332

Comment

Just want to ad my thanks to RX for the photos. It is always a plus to have the latest on the Guess Bar line up. Beer is the June 13th AsianTS model but from the sounds of thing and the pic on page 2, this shoot was not from 2009. Perhaps Stogie can confirm.

July 28th is my next BKK trip, but only for 3 days. Anything special to capitalize on then?

Comment

hi
                have not made any comments about guess bar to much but i would just like toput my bit in about guess and a lady what i had short time.
                was there in aprill and arrived there about 6 pm to find a cople of girls in there and one of them was this girl, top.
                anyhow she was verry persistand that she wanted to go with me even told me to go in toilet if i like (not my thing) so we  got our drinks and went to the famous lounge and she got my cock out and started to fondle with it as i did with hers,she even told me that she will suck on it for a drink ,how could i refuse, al the other girls were trying not to look    
                anyhow could not handle it for much longer so i told her to meet me in about 30 minutes at my hotel as i am a newbie to all of this and do not like to publish it on the streets as yet.
                about hour and a half later she arrived in the same outfit and ofcourse everyone was looking and there gaws were hitting the ground
                had my way with her as she did with me ,and she was on her way about three hours later.
                all in all i did like guess bar as a newbie and was not pressured to much,i did notice that the second time i went there there was only a few what would come and say hi including top ,the others would just ignore me,but hey that is ok.
                Attached Files

Comment

(cheesy @ Jun. 20 2009,12:43) hi
                  have not made any comments about guess bar to much but i would just like toput my bit in about guess and a lady what i had short time.
                  was there in aprill and arrived there about 6 pm to find a cople of girls in there and one of them was this girl, top.
                  anyhow she was verry persistand that she wanted to go with me even told me to go in toilet if i like (not my thing) so we *got our drinks and went to the famous lounge and she got my cock out and started to fondle with it as i did with hers,she even told me that she will suck on it for a drink ,how could i refuse, al the other girls were trying not to look * *
                  anyhow could not handle it for much longer so i told her to meet me in about 30 minutes at my hotel as i am a newbie to all of this and do not like to publish it on the streets as yet.
                  about hour and a half later she arrived in the same outfit and ofcourse everyone was looking and there gaws were hitting the ground
                  had my way with her as she did with me ,and she was on her way about three hours later.
                  all in all i did like guess bar as a newbie and was not pressured to much,i did notice that the second time i went there there was only a few what would come and say hi including top ,the others would just ignore me,but hey that is ok.

Thats turning into her specialty. Tops "shortime loom" = GB Toilet.

I was there on April 3rd, and she had just come outside for air after blowing a ladyboy virgin in the GB toilet. Some (5) heavy hitters from Hong Kong paid a 1000 baht to barfine her to the toilet for ST with a GG lover.

She came out delighted with her tip and had to tell the boss she earned the bar a 1000 barfine. i took these photos just after and the ladyboy i was with translated the dialogue for me.

These big spenders were having a great time betting on pool games inbetween the staff, buying so many shots one staff member came running out to puke in the planter.

Jay and Top
                  85138.jpg

Jay Top and Ohm

post-18-2-85138-IMG_0187.JPG

Comment

the next time i am in town and i would like to take ohm for long time

Comment

(cheesy @ Jun. 20 2009,18:09) the next time i am in town and i would like to take ohm for long time
                      Ohm is certainly a hot number! I have met her and she was nice to me and my lady boy at the time. Never with her unfortunately.

However I would recommend going with them for a ST or one night before commiting to a long time. Unless thats what you meant by long time = all night.

I always wanted this one hot lady boy in Phuket a few years back, then when I was finally with her it was nothing but dissappointment. She was supposed to stay the night but we ended up reducing the agreement to ST duty as it was clear it wasn't going to get any better. I have had a few ST experiences that turned into all night affair because the chemistry was there and some have turned into multiple days.

Just my experience.

Comment

i have found that as soon as you mention ST they want to just do the job and go, but on the other hand i have mention LT and i could not get them to go away in the morning

Comment

where did the stockings and uniforms go?

Comment

Nice line up indeed
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

sorry , hate to say this . BUT the guess bar is old news ! They really need some new talent and fast . Tell me im wrong

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X