Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Four use to be a freelancer around Sukhumvit Soi 7?

I think I remember picking her up around there one time, not something I normally do, but she was so adorable and seemed sweet enough. Turned out she was exactly that.

So if she's the same girl, then I'd recommend her. Very sweet. But a bit "limp" (hormones from an early age, I bet). Oh well, nobody's perfect, and she was great in the sack. A nice GFE.

Comment

I barfined Joy in February for a short time and there was no rush at all. Well maybe a rush to get out of the bar but once in the room it was slow and pleasant. No ego no rush. Even laid around and talked a little trash when we were done. She was much more pleasant in the room than in the bar. Much prettier in person than in her pictures.
      Justbob

Comment

(geosight @ Jun. 21 2009,19:11) sorry , hate to say this . BUT the guess bar is old news ! They really need some new talent and fast . Tell me im wrong  
        I won't tell ya you are wrong, but talent isn't their main worry in my opinion. I think when you have Eats, Eye, Gate, and Ohm thats a good foundation. Perhaps some young hungry up and comers could pump a little life into the joint.

They could bring in all the new talent they want, but I would only be going there looking for Eats and Gate myself, beyond that would only be to meet a forum member.

That new lb Bell who was in Snapper's TR pictorial isn't doing them any favours as a new talent. Performance like he reports gives the whole place a black eye.

Comment

That's hilarious, the story about Top blowing GG lovers in the bathroom.... she couldn't suck cock to save her life when I was with her in February 09 and tried to bullshit me into not banging her ass, but bang her ass I did and it was very nice. She was a pretty lame partner though, but judging from stories perhaps she's realized she has to up her game to stay in the game? If so, I'll have to try her again on trip #2 in Feb. 2010. She's still one of the absolute cutest ladieboys I've seen posted on here, right up there with Nicky in Pattaya.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

A fan of Top's who is a BM here has her on his to do list, so thats not a favourable report on the little honey. Its been said she can be a bit annoying as well.

She is now a freelancer working in front of NEP from what I have read. Not sure if she will still be found there next Feb.

I'll stick with Gate and Eats!

Comment

She's my favourite too

She's elegant

Would wonder if she would be interested in short times.

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              Now one of my favorites at Guess Bar a couple of Dear, who is also featured in the 2009 Ladyboy Fashion Calendar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43286[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77236[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
              X