Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this and why isn't she dancing on my knob?
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Bicycle Pump! @ Aug. 02 2011,03:48) Who is this and why isn't she dancing on my knob?  
      I can answer one of your questions: her name is Cookie and she is very nice indeed.

Comment

• (Mikael @ Aug. 02 2011,04:14) ...her name is Cookie...
        Sweet!

Comment

• Gate & Cookie
          Attached Files

Comment

• Gip
            37930.jpg

Comment

• Upcoming Parties in the bar

Friday 5th August - BBQ with a western theme - boots, tight jeans and a prime Rib BBQ

Wednesday 17th August - Stockings and boot party

Friday 26th August - Bikini BBQ party - the girls had so much fun, they want to do it again

Comment

• (mardhi @ Aug. 02 2011,10:49) Friday 26th August - Bikini BBQ party - the girls had so much fun, they want to do it again
                The customers had so much fun, they want to do it again too!

Looking forward to some prime rib this Friday .... + any hot dogs?
                TT

Comment

•    The Hot Dog is still in Germany ....see you soon .....

but I am still not in Bkk...

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Who is the hot gal in the first photograph(at the BQQ) in post 362? I am coming to BKK next month

Comment

• (icon99 @ Aug. 03 2011,02:57) Who is the hot gal in the first photograph(at the BQQ) in post 362?   I am coming to BKK next month  
                      Her name is Beer - I think she is now in the PR section, and is available if the price is right.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

•  She may not be around at Guess by then, if stories of her future plans   ..... are to be believed. But there's plenty more talent to excite the taste buds
                        TT

Comment

• Do tell    I assume it is not back to Singapore nor Phuket by the sounds of it

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Sounds like she has been cleared for takeoff to Singapore which is her normal modus operandi. But maybe TT knows more.

Comment

• Well........I do hope Beer is around when I arrive, next month.    If she is not there, who would be someone with this kind of look? I think she is really hot!    One last thing, what is the PR section? Thanks

Comment

• (icon99 @ Aug. 04 2011,08:43)    One last thing, what is the PR section?
                                Public Relations or the young "ladies" in charge of getting you settled in the establishment and in touch with other more "operative" personal
                                Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Working...
                                X