X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar's JENNY

One of my favorite to work with, and I love her new boobies!
    Attached Files
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

I should crop this before I post it, but I'm too lazy. Heh.

Actually, when we shoot for a DVD box these days it's normal to shoot with extra room around the model in case it's used for a box cover, they can add text or a title around the model.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Comment

Nice apartment or room you used for the shoot - wouldn't mind knowing what that is by PM if you care to share it. Oh and of course, Jenny looks good but I knew that already LOL

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

awesome cock.
        hardpaolo

Comment

another awesome babe

Comment

Nice.... HARD WOOD ........ floors that is!

Comment

(Bam @ Jan. 07 2007,17:29) Nice.... HARD WOOD ........ floors that is!
              * LadyboyDolls.com
              * Third World Media
              * Black Ops Media

Comment

Fantastic girl from Guess Bar... A real tramp who loves to fuck and squeals like a pig! And a sensational body also... I love totally slutty ladyboys!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 07 2007,18:19) Fantastic girl from Guess Bar... A real tramp who loves to fuck and squeals like a pig! And a sensational body also... I love totally slutty ladyboys!
                  Jenny: nice tool

Bottom; top or like I hope versatile ??

Please fellow-members: tell me; saw her in october at Stringfellows/ Pattaya but she was with someone. Now 15, 16 and 17 february: Bangkok and Guess bar for me

Greetings from dull NL

Comment

you are in luck,she is versitile, Jenny is totaly cool, hanged with her and D33 and others for weeks...
                    jeffreyscott

Comment

(limpdick @ Jan. 08 2007,17:10) ,she is versitile, Jenny is totaly cool,
                       I can vouch for that

An absolute gem of a girl in my opinion, shes got it all

Dave...
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 07 2007,19:19) Fantastic girl from Guess Bar... A real tramp who loves to fuck and squeals like a pig! And a sensational body also... I love totally slutty ladyboys!
                        that's the best review of a girl i've ever read- you've convinced me!

Comment

(rayton @ Jan. 09 2007,05:48)
                          (stogie bear @ Jan. 07 2007,19:19) Fantastic girl from Guess Bar... A real tramp who loves to fuck and squeals like a pig! And a sensational body also... I love totally slutty ladyboys!
                          that's the best review of a girl i've ever read- you've convinced me!
                          You have my girlfriend in your avatar.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Just three more weeks till I get some of that

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 08 2007,01:19) Fantastic girl from Guess Bar... A real tramp who loves to fuck and squeals like a pig! And a sensational body also... I love totally slutty ladyboys!  
                              I love slutty LB's too and the idea of her squealling like a pig makes my cock hard! Plus, she has the most delicious looking mouth on her too.

I had been debating if I was going to stay in BKK at all or just do Pattaya and then go way up north in Thailand, but after seing Jenny and that beautiful body of hers, I'm gonna have to stay at least a few days in BKK and play at Guess Bar. Hell, maybe I'll just get a room at Guess Bar for a few nights instead of a regular hotel room....haha. Jenny for a night....Now that's what I call a GOOD night!

8 days till lift off........

Chu Chu

Comment

Working...
                              X