Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a shot of Jenny presumably practicing her pillow Job in the new dress for Chinese new year party.

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Attached Files

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 21 2007,01:06) Here is a shot of Jenny presumably practicing her pillow Job in the new dress for Chinese new year party.

Cheers
      Mardhi
      Thanks for that detailed description regarding the pillow, initially I thought Jenny was modelling one of the new Guess Bar uniforms for another "theme" night.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

....love her smile in the "pillow" picture.......she needs to work on the smile now for the other "group" shots......seems she has a "scowl" on her face.........or maybe the photographer doesn't give them a "count down....3-2-1 "snap".....and catches her off guard........
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(rustydick man @ Jan. 20 2007,06:35) .well i could be wrong but i am not
          nothing like being flexible in one's opinion..
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(rustydick man @ Jan. 20 2007,16:35) god dam she looks as rough as a monkeys asshole she not hot at all.saw her in guess and she scared me.thers a few babes in guess and she def not one of them.well i could be wrong but i am not
            Ive no doubt she thought the same about you  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

A few photos of Jenny taken at Stringfellows early 2006
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Jenny...I know what my ex-gf talk about her.......
                    So never

Dieter

P.S.:I know her from my Ex, also in private
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Jenny Jinn ...
                      Attached Files
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

i have no doubt daveduke that you need glasses she is nowhere as hot as you think.then maybe u mite look like her
                        rustydick

Comment

Beauty is the eye of the beholder, one mans bride of Frankenstien is another mans dream girl, & often there is beauty within, not seen initially. The shallow may scoff at the, "beauty within" statement, & we are only customers / johns, meanlingless outside the tip payment. But some LB's have an innner beauty that few can see, Aoy is one of them. Jenny has an inner beauty for thoughs who can see it, if you can't well, you probably only chase superstars who can be very ugly within.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

To me at least Jenny is the understated supersar of Guess Bar - as Stogie says she is a slut and loves being a slut but without a doubt she is one of the most polite and well mannered LB's I have met. Rough she aint, a hony little bitch she is. Horses for courses - if you want a slut that is honest and is smart - she is the one for you. If you want shy and restrained - look elsewhere.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

(rustydick man @ Jan. 25 2007,03:44) i have no doubt daveduke that you need glasses she is nowhere as hot as you think.then maybe u mite look like her
                              Why do you have to be so rude?

The fact you dont find her attractive is one thing but attacking a member of this forum you have never met is another thing altogether.

IMHO, she is not for me, but as Mardhi has said she is always polite and fun to be around.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 24 2007,20:51) Beauty is the eye of the beholder, one mans bride of Frankenstien is another mans dream girl, & often there is beauty within, not seen initially. The shallow may scoff at the, "beauty within" statement, & we are only customers / johns, meanlingless outside the tip payment. But some LB's have an innner beauty that few can see, Aoy is one of them. Jenny has an inner beauty for thoughs who can see it, if you can't well, you probably only chase superstars who can be very ugly within.
                                Perfect, I agree completely

for instance; From Didi's bar many like Star Benz but I prefer her friend Aom. Many perhaps not understand but think try to look inside not only the outside packing.

Comment

Working...
                                X