Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rustydick man @ Jan. 24 2007,19:44) i have no doubt daveduke that you need glasses she is nowhere as hot as you think.then maybe u mite look like her
    When I described Jenny as "hot" I was not describing her looks.
    Sure there are many a girl better looking around than her, but for a "fun time" and by that I mean OUT of the bedroom as well as IN, Jenny is up there with the best of them.
    As for her honesty, I spent my FIRST night in    with Jenny on my last trip, and after she had left the hotel room realised that I had left my Safe door wide open in full view ALL night
    There, was all my cash, which was a lot as I dont carry credit cards
    Suffice to say NOT A SINGLE penny had been touched,

Rustyprick, your entitled to your opinion about Jenny
    Im sure she does not need you "modest" types and she will have more fun with us "humble" folk
    You "Don Juan's" can keep the Superstars

Im more than happy with "MY CHOICE" of girls and
    Jenny will be the "FIRST" girl I will look for on my next trip    

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I would much rather go with Jenny and have a great time then someone like Emma who won't give you the time of day.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 25 2007,04:58)
        (rustydick man @ Jan. 24 2007,19:44) i have no doubt daveduke that you need glasses she is nowhere as hot as you think.then maybe u mite look like her
        When I described Jenny as "hot" I was not describing her looks.
        Sure there are many a girl better looking around than her, but for a "fun time" and by that I mean OUT of the bedroom as well as IN, Jenny is up there with the best of them.
        As for her honesty, I arrived in   and spent my First night with Jenny, and after she had gone realised that I had left my Safe door wide open in full view ALL night
        There, was all my cash, which was quite a lot as I dont carry credit cards
        Suffice to say NOT A SINGLE penny had been touched,

Rustyprick, your entitled to your opinion about Jenny
        Im sure she does not need you "modest" types and she will have more fun with us "humble" folk
        You "Don Juan's" can keep the Superstars

Im more than happy with "MY CHOICE" of girls and
        Jenny will be the "FIRST" girl I will look for on my next trip    

Dave...
        spot on mate , shes a nice girl and fun 2 be with thats what its all about
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 25 2007,03:01) To me at least Jenny................but without a doubt she is one of the most polite and well mannered LB's I have met............    
          Look, with all due respect, I have known Jenny/Janny/Jane for two years and unless she has had a major personality transplant since she started working at Guess Bar she is ill mannered, rude, and inconsiderate of any Farang's wishes or feelings.  
          I've done her so many times I lost count because I find her attractive, and she has, or did have, a very tight ass so I knew I would always cum.  
          One night this last November was the last straw. She came from Stringfellows and I met her on the street outside of the hotel. I've asked her numerous times to dress conservatively when coming to the hotel, but she showed up dressed like she was still working on Soi 6. In the Lift, full of hotel guests, she pulled out her mobile phone. Mobile phones don't work well on Lifts and she was yelling to someone on the phone that she was going Long Time. When one of the other guests got off the elevator he said, "I hope you GUYS have a good time."
          When it came time to fuck her ass, she reached over, picked up the TV remote control and turned on the TV.
          She has done that before, but that was the last time for me. Enough! It was going to be a long time, but as soon as I finished I threw her out the door.
          Maybe she has changed. I hope so.
          I'll buy her a drink and chat, but she has lost my business.

Comment

Like I have said before, I NEVER had them problems with her, NO mobile phone calls whatsoever, NO watching TV and in fact it was me who wanted to watch a football game but wasn't allowed too , all in all I had a fanstastic night with her.

Perhaps she has had a personality change since she has come to BKK to work at the Guess Bar where she might feel happier in her work than the surroundings she was in while in Pattaya

I am sure Jay would not have had her working at Guess Bar if she thought she was a "bad egg" and would get rid if she turned out to be.

Her dress was not too overboard too
            Attached Files

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 06 2007,15:53) Nice apartment or room you used for the shoot -
              Looks like it could be the President Solitiare?

Comment

She did cover that top up too
                Attached Files

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 25 2007,04:41) IMHO, she is not for me, but as Mardhi has said she is always polite and fun to be around.
                  Absolutely correct....

Not my type either...but definitely great fun to be around and an asset to the Bar...

Perhaps the handle "rustydick man" tells it all...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Jane/Janny/Jenny two years ago at the Sandy Spring, Pattaya.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice pic JackG

Comment

though i didn't get with jenny myself, i did buy her a couple drinks one night as she compared our bishops
                        and when a young lovely i'd brought to bkk from pattaya wanted to go to guess to visit her 'big sister' jenny, jenny greeted her warmly and sat and chatted with us - well, with my young date! - for quite a while. friendly, smiling and hot as hell.
                        and may i add, she is *much* hotter in person.
                        that body - omygod.
                        next time, for sure.

Comment

I brought S up from Pattaya one night to the Guess Bar,

Jenny knows S from their Hi-Boss days and we all sat there drinking, chatting and getting on without the slightest bit of bitchiness that you might get from other bars which I have to say was very nice and pleasant

Its looking like Im gonna have to call Jenny in advance to makes sure she available

Dave...

Comment

not a bad idea. as she was chatting with us she was constantly reaching into her pants, 'adjusting' herself and smiling over at a punter on a neighboring couch who was ignoring the lovely playing with his dick and just staring at jenny.
                            i asked jenny if she should go to her customer and she said she just did shorttime and was too sore to go again.
                            she then called over to the young punter, indicating the beauty with her hand in his pants (don't recall if it was beer or nan or who, sorry) saying 'if you like her, go ahead, it's okay'.
                            she then turned to me and said 'he has long dick, not big, but too long for me' and she grimaced as she continued to massage her cute little ass.
                            so i guess she's not hurting for business....
                            well, not in a financial sense anyway

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 25 2007,07:41)
                              (mardhi @ Jan. 06 2007,15:53) Nice apartment or room you used for the shoot -
                              Looks like it could be the President Solitiare?
                              I reckon its the Majestic Suites
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Alot of punters treat there LB like something they bought out of the "Oops counter" at ASDA, if they don't like it, it was cheap & they can just throw it away.

While there is plenty of choice, & if you don't like what you have you can easily change, its no excuse to treat them poorly & disrespectfully. Your attitude with them often reflects in the way they treat you. If you are having alot of problems with your LB partners, perhaps you should look at yourself before dismissing the LB.
                                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                                X