X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUESS BAR

The new ladyboy bar called "GUESS BAR" will be opening on TUESDAY the 21st of November.

This is NOT the 'Grand Opening' and it will still smell of paint and leather! I'll be there for much of the early evening and night and hope to buy anyone who turns up a drink.

Please come with an open mind. This is a new venture by some young people who are new to this side of the business. But with support and guidence (as boomer would say...)

"They... Could... Go... All... The... Way!

Let's hope so. Hopefully we'll have a place to park our buns that is NOT a shitpit!

See you there...

Stogie Bear

Where is it ??
    lee

Comment

I'll be there for much of the early evening and night and hope to buy anyone who turns up a drink.
      Either I am still pissed from last night and read that wrong, or some imposter has hijacked Stogie's forum identity.

Stogie buy someone a drink?......come on, we saw right through you. You'll have to do better than that to fool us. Now, piss off and give Stogie his identity back
      Mister Arse

Comment

Tha name guess bar

Does that mean you have to guess which ones a ladyboy.

Can't wait to see it in the new year.

Does anyone know any of the proposed lb's that will be working there?

Ang

Comment

(lee @ Nov. 18 2006,13:55) Where is it ??
          Good question, my friend!
          Attached Files

Comment

Damn that Stewart... He knows me too well!

Comment

You guys have a website yet?

Be sure to take lots of pics!

Comment

Hey Save Me a be back in a few months
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Seems that's the same complex where they have (had) this rooftop after-hour bar. Was pretty cool about a year ago!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Look for the signs, hard to miss !
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Attached Files
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 18 2006,13:09) Hopefully we'll have a place to park our buns
                        take heed Stogie

remember Ulysesse who strapped himself to the mast to stop being seduced by the sirens . I advise that you handcuff your left hand to a table and imbibe only chinese tea. Try not to make eye contact.

anyway
                        I hope to be around in December and will pop in. Good luck to all.

Comment

Hi,will check out the guess bar when i arrive Bangkok des.18,any good hotels inthe area where I can bring ladyboys?
                          Price range 1000-2000 bath.
                          Magvin

Comment

Might consider renaming this thread "NEW guess bar opening"...
                            Thought it was a "guess which bar this is" forum...

Comment

I went around there yesterday afternoon and had a chat with Jay. There's still an awful lot of work to do - pots of paint and mess all over the place.

The bar fine will be 500 and the short time room is 350. By the way - the short time rooms are nice and big and clean and even have a TV in them! But the best news of all is that they will be open from 1PM, so next time we get a lonely soul with hours to kill in the afternoon then we won't have to drag up that horrible Red Rose agency anymore!

As Mardhi has mentioned more than once Jay is understandably all stressed out hoping that this all comes together... but by Tuesday? Well, we'll see!

Comment

Working...
                              X