Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just the place that many of us have been waiting for.As long as the talent is at the upmarket end of the spectrum ,to go with the decor, a fine time will be had by all.I can't wait to spend some reflective moments amongst the decor and sophisticated music, courtesy of Stogie and others, whilst wondering how great that lb's arse would be on my face!!!
    nigel69

Comment

I can't wait to spend some reflective moments amongst the decor and sophisticated music, courtesy of Stogie and others, whilst wondering how great that lb's arse would be on my face!!!
      Well, exactly (and well put!)

Comment

Oh. My. God.

This bar will cream its competition straight away. Its already shaping up to be MUST DO place for all forum members.

First stop for all LB lovers. Last stop too. and all the free time in between.

Note to self, get there quick but don't see me getting there for the next few months
        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Guess (!) i know where i'll be spending new years!!!

Congratulations to Jay on a job well done.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Wow sure looks like a classy joint!

Comment

Looks like could turn into a great venue for all. The short term rooms will be great for those(like me in October) that might be passing thru BKK with a 8-12 hour lay over. Certainly a better time then staying near the new airport and by yourself in an over priced room. Let's see....cab to BKK 300 Baht, Room 700 baht....less than anything close to the airport. Maybe even throw in a barfine and you're still below or close to the hotels near the airport. Might be a good comment to put in the "traveling info" section........Aloha and mahalo for the pics and info guys
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(jackc @ Nov. 22 2006,16:02) This bar will cream its competition straight away. Its already shaping up to be MUST DO place for all forum members.
                Let's see. It looks nice, but from the one photo of the girls, it looks like the opening was very 'soft' (just how I like it BTW )

Any chance of some more pics of the girls on the night, and on the Roster ?

Comment

There is another thread with the girly pics... By the way - EVERYONE got barfined last night!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 22 2006,23:34)
                    There is another thread with the girly pics... By the way - EVERYONE got barfined last night!  
                    What, even you Stogie?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 22 2006,14:11) You can get an all night room for 650 (750 with a view of the road!) or a couple of hours will only set you back 350 Baht! The great thing is that it's a 20 second walk up the stairs from the Guess bar!
                      Can those short-time room be reserved ahead of time, or are they just first-come-first-served on-site. My flight will land in BKK about Mid-night. So this sounds like ideal solution for me on the first night, before I move on to my usual US chain hotels.

Can I count on it, or should I be prepare for backup choices?

Comment

Good question and I don't have an answer for you! I'll find out when I get back from my weekend in Pattaya...

Comment

Hi troops, with respect to Stewart and the rest of the guys who have had there say. Lets just get on, for the present, with enjoying something thats been needed for many years. ALL the comments i heard from ALL the folks who turned up were positive, VERY positive. The music, ambiance, girls, and prices ALL got the thums up. So come on lets get give a huge thankyou to all involved and wish them well. Im sure they realize they will have problems, lets just hope its the problem of having to turn people away, house full. Did i enjoy it, bet your ass i did, i aint been so pissed up for years, im usually in think of a number and out.When youve been suffering outhouses(im more polite than Stogie) for year after year to walk in and hear Dylan playing, to a club full of really nice people who you can converse with i for one ask for no more. And to cap the lot short/long time rooms on hand. Come on guys what more do you want. Thanks again to everyone for a great night, see you Friday. Sorry im still recovering.

Comment

is the owner or the new bar named jay?

and is she available?

Comment

(qwerty @ Nov. 23 2006,22:45) is the owner or the new bar named jay?

and is she available?

Comment

Qwerty,

Have you actually read any of the forum threads related to "Guess Bar?" prior to posting your questions ?

Anyway to answer your questions;

Yes, Jay is the owner/operator of "Guess Bar?"

No she is not available, however if you're lucky she may introduce you to her equally beautiful sister Jane !

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X