Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Per Vers @ Nov. 21 2006,08:29) Mardhi, do you think it would be okey to bring a camera and take some pictures tonight? I have a few friends that I have told about this place, and they are not forum members, so I would like to show them how cool the bar is going to be.
    Please post some of them here too

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2006,11:28) It's OK to bring a camera. I asked Jay already!  
      Hot,diggety damn!

I hope that two batteries and a 256 MB memory card will be enough. Move over Suze Randall and Earl Miller (I would never try to compete with MonkeyMan or  69Billy).  
      Per Vers
      Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

Hey,

All you guys attending tonight - be sure to take plenty of pics and the bar girls and Jay of course to share with us not so fortunate forum members not being able to be there even though we will all go at some stage when next in town.

I envy you blokes attending. It's like the who's who of lb appreciation society except for Master yoda " Robin " and Oby One Kenobe " Billy " and the young apprentice Luke Skywalker " Dp ".

The lb below is a stunner and should be cloned.

Regards,

Ang
        Attached Files

Comment

And I think a photo shoot of the girls that will be working in the new bar should be put up on ATS...it would be great publicity for the bar. I'm sure the members will go there in droves...I for one cannot wait to get there, but alas another 6 months...and by the sounds of it, looks as it will kick.

Comment

Good news, can't wait to check the place out in febuary while im there, will this be the new meet up with forum members joint or what?

Well done to all involved

Comment

Good luck for tonight, wish i could be there!

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Nov. 21 2006,21:49) Good luck for tonight, wish i could be there!

don't we all?

lucky bastards!
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Video from the Guess Bar!

http://38.99.145.215/bam/guess.wmv

The 2 Ladyboys in the bathtub look great  

Looks like a "rocking" joint!  

Comment

wow, so no comments on the local company available for a chat...?

how many lovely ladies there?

Comment

Jeez, lotta non-thai's there, must be the media, u da man Bam, lol
                      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Gents, I will be in attendance on Nov 23rd (Thursday night). I'll be rolling in around 9-10PM. If anyone else will be there, post here so we can grab a drink together!

Comment

Sorry I'll miss you, but I have a date in Pattaya! Oh well... next time.

Comment

There is still a lot of work to do, like the TV, Wi Fi, mirros and blinds etc, but you can get the general feel of the place from these pics...

Everyone in attendance was very impressed...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's another one of the bar area...
                              Attached Files

Comment

A word about the short time rooms... Amazing!

These large comfortable clean rooms are fantastic. Theuy have clean bathrooms and a fridge, TV and a safe, etc...

You can get an all night room for 650 (750 with a view of the road!) or a couple of hours will only set you back 350 Baht! The great thing is that it's a 20 second walk up the stairs from the Guess bar!

Yummy - I love it when a plan comes together!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X