Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not in the fan club, nor have i read every post regarding jay. but isnt she a prostitute? why wouldn't she be available? she came straight from kc3, didn't she, prior to work in or own this bar.

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 24 2006,05:51)
      im not in the fan club, nor have i read every post regarding jay. but isnt she a prostitute? why wouldn't she be available? she came straight from kc3, didn't she, prior to work in or own  this bar.
      The simplest answer to that comment is via the link below; (post no.7 in the thread to be exact)

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....;hl=jay

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

mardhi sums it up well. the girls know they have to the dirty work before they hit 25 yr mark, so unless their "bf" is well-off, they will flee to greener pastures(plural is no coincidence)

so its just sit back and wait, wont be long before she will do alot exercise walking the stairs up'n'down to the st-room for some bed gymnastichs

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 24 2006,04:51)
          im not in the fan club, nor have i read every post regarding jay. but isnt she a prostitute? why wouldn't she be available? she came straight from kc3, didn't she, prior to work in or own  this bar.
          Usually, the general levels of discourse and respect for others shown in the postings here are pretty high, but occasionally there are times you come across the odd comment that still makes you remember the other kind of people who are around here, too, people of whom most of us living in Bangkok are thoroughly ashamed to share the air.

This is one of those times.

Comment

"Guess" ?? - No need to to guess the girls - more likely it'll be about guessing which one of us loons fits which emoticons (now there's a thought for a game to pass some time guys!!)

Seriously - great news on the opening and, as everyone says, having a "refined" (?) location available as a choice from the long-standing in-your-face pant and prance bars can't be bad. I'm away in KL now but I'll be sure to be there for my "initiation" on Monday night (27th) so anyone who's around is welcome to "pick the twit" with me.

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 24 2006,07:38)

mardhi sums it up well. the girls know they have to the dirty work before they hit 25 yr mark, so unless their "bf" is well-off, they will flee to greener pastures(plural is no coincidence)

so its just sit back and wait, wont be long before she will do alot exercise walking the stairs up'n'down to the st-room for some bed gymnastichs
              well lets wait and see - for sure we will hear about it if someone is successful - but really when was the last time you managed to bar fine the owner of a bar? Cant say its ever happened to me - the biggest reason why its unlikely is that Jay has a huge amount of face to be lost if she goes with anybody in terms of the staff she employs and other bar owners in the complex - to lose that respect for a couple of thousand baht, is unlikely to me at least.

Incidentally, Guess Bar has already got the highest number of customers of any of the bars on that floor - lots of owners have been coming and looking and complementing her on how she has fitted out the bar - all of a sudden she is now a respected business owner with all the face that goes with it - suddenly she is being wai'd left right and centre - understand the face side and I think you will understand why its unlikely for her to throw it all away for a couple of thousand baht, no matter how tempted she is. If it was to happen, you can be sure it wont be with her meeting the guy and walking up to the ST rooms from her bar.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Comment

YOU GOT THAT IN ONE mardi well spoken sir
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 24 2006,04:51) im not in the fan club, nor have i read every post regarding jay. but isnt she a prostitute?
                    Read the thread properly and think carefully before you post your next comment...

Comment

I will be swinging by tonight around 930 if anyone is around, come by and say hello. I'll be wearing a pin-stripe blazer, goatee.

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 24 2006,05:51)
                        Thought we were speaking about the bar?
                        Why bring up what she used to do or
                        where she used to work?
                        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(bigdawg @ Nov. 24 2006,17:04) ....I'll be wearing a pin-stripe blazer, goatee.
                          Jeez, I might come around just to see that.

Comment

(oldasiahand @ Nov. 25 2006,10:56)
                            (bigdawg @ Nov. 24 2006,17:04) ....I'll be wearing a pin-stripe blazer, goatee.
                            Jeez, I might come around just to see that.
                            Stopped by last night...
                            Here's my thoughts: http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....y105062

Comment

As a general comment...why not call an ace an ace and a spade a spade? My god, is the board becoming PC???
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(olekunde @ Nov. 23 2006,16:51)
                                I don't know if this is being "PC" because those on this forum that know me know I'm not shy about speaking my mind but this is not the first time that olekunde has "spoke his mind" while belittling others and quite frankly it isn't appropriate in my opinion

There is obviously some people that post on here that have feeling towards Jay and aren't afraid to display them for everyone to see at the expense of ridicule and smart ass commentary. Not to mention that it is obvious that several ladayboys and shemales peruse this forum on several occasions and to have people who obviously only care about themselves like olekunde make smartass derisive comments is just ridiculous.

My suggestion olekunde that if you can't take 3 seconds to consider what you are putting on this forum before you do it then maybe some remedial sensitivity classes are in order...........or quite possibly a sixth grade education would suffice.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X