X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of New Guess bar

Guess Bar will be moving to Sukhumvit Soi 4 and taking over a bar which is in the Rajah Hotel complex. The bar is underneath the 'low rise' part of the hotel and about 6 units into the car park area from the Hilary Bar which fronts onto Soi 4 directly.

Walking from Nana Plaza, you would go down soi 4 about 200m until the 7-11 and entrance to the hotel and car park, turn right and then walk through the car park still as if your walking straight away from Nana. The Hilary bar and soi 4 are then on your left. The bar is pretty much straight ahead and a little bit to the right. it is adjacent to the METRO pool bar if anyone knows that place.

New bar will be opening on 1st December with a big bang launch party. The 1st birthday party will still be at the current location when it takes place on the 23rd November.

New bar will follow similar style to current bar except that it will have 2 pool tables and a slightly reduced sofa area. There will be an increase in regular bar type seating. Jay has had to do this from an economic standpoint - rents are MUCH higher in this area than she paid before and she has NO desire to increase prices within the bar.

All the existing staff will be moving to the new bar and Jay continues to be looking for new staff in the bar.

The current location will likely close either on the 29th or the 30th November. Once the exact format is worked out date wise it will be posted here.

Map below shows the location.

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Attached Files

Nice and easy from my Hotel. And convenient for my eating place , the Bus stop.

See you soon Mardhi and good luck to all who sail in her...

Comment

Mardhi... PLEASE Pin this to the top!!!

Comment

Nice spot, I used to stay at the grande sometimes B4 I got an apartment in BKK. alas its not on my foot patrol from petchburi, but good luck anyway
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Great Spot for me as i always stay at the Majestic Grande. Last stop on the way back from Nana
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

From my point of view, I can not think of a better location for Guess Bar to be sited in Bangkok.

Any chance of her opening for breakfast and morning coffee

Comment

For me new location is an improvement. Can't wait to check out the new bar but unfortunatley looks as though I won't get back to Los until April/May.

Only down side is I don't think I'll be going to Anney's anymore. How could I walk past Guess.

Best of luck to the Guess crew. I think the new location is perfect.
              Beer Baron

Comment

I know exactly where it is as I stayed at the Rajah hotel a few years while back....not even sure if it is still open. Good location, and certainly close to the NEP, Nana hotel parking lot, and places where the girls flock to after closing hours as well as within stumbling distance for many LB friendly hotels.
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Great Choice!
                  It should work out even better than the old location.

Unfortunately, the Rajah makes the Nana Hotel look like the Marriott.

Comment

I will be there for the opening and the closing of the old one (never been to Guess before) but it will be in my first trip report with pictures. and staying at the Grande...xmas has come for me

Comment

Mardhi, Great location and success will come surely. Can't wait to shoot a game of pool with Jenny and her beautiful "hardwood stick".

Comment

Yessss, 58 days more and I'll be at the Majestic Grande again

Comment

Where will the nearest ST rooms be?

Comment

fanfuckingtastic new location!! congratulations.
                            couldn't be more centrally located between the two grande hotels i love.
                            look forward to the new digs --
                            and can i second the 'morning coffee' request?

Comment

Can anyone recommend a good LB friendly hotel nearby?
                              Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X