Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stewart @ Dec. 04 2007,22:40) Is there a rear entrance!! (no double meaning intended) Or an underground tunnel from DIG?

2 of my favorite girls from nana have just started working in Sin!!  

Quote from sms received at weekend - "We can see you now walking from Dynasty Grande to Nana"    

This is the only problem with the new location.  I was hoping that you would find a place with short time rooms upstairs.  Some of you don't care about being seen but I do have a problem with it as do others.  I have many friends and people who I work with who are always around Nana and have to avoid them. (They are not into Ladyboys).   At the old place the short walk in the same building was just what I needed.  Now, strolling down Soi 4 will be a problem for me.  Oh well -- all good things eventually come to an end.

Comment

Aloha Mardhi& Jay, Had the pleasure to hang at your other place and must say its nice not have to walk past the other bars I"m sure you will do well and yes I could see that Jay is on it like a hornet kinda girl will be there on Friday from Hawaii will come say Aloha ...Good Luck to You and the Staff...Srfaloha Dave

Comment

Vito....I would think that it(the privacy issue) can be easily handled by having the girl meet you at your room or meet you at the ST room where ever it may be....I know all the girls are VERY willing to do that.
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

You know me Gentlemen,
          I am the one, the Google Earth's fanathic
          Am I right?
          Have I well understood?
          I hope I can come early 2008 (Jan or Feb)
          Attached Files
          Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well if you have a cape and you get changed in a telephone kiosk these directions are 100% spot on. the the rest of us, we will follow the previous map as we can only walk to a bar.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

What does ST stand for;
              i love t-girls

Comment

ST = Short Time
                LT = Long Time

Refers to the lengh of time you take the girl...ST for a couple of hours or LT over night...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(tor @ Dec. 05 2007,04:32) hi.
                  Do you have  contakt info. tlf nr to nana city inn.
                  nana city inn

23/164 sukhumvit soi 4

[email protected]

6602-253-4468-9

Comment

(bestione @ Dec. 06 2007,00:52) You know me Gentlemen,
                    I am the one, the Google Earth's fanathic
                    Am I right?
                    Have I well understood?
                    I hope I can come early 2008 (Jan or Feb)
                    hey - that is useful - gives us some markers

thanks

Comment

(skyblues2k @ Nov. 25 2007,10:43) Just looked at the website for the Rajah Mansion and think will stay there next time...
                      The girls will love you for it.  
                      If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(skyblues2k @ Nov. 25 2007,10:43) Just looked at the website for the Rajah Mansion and think will stay there next time
                        I agree

What a shithole.. the draught copy of the world cockroach encyclopedia was drawn up here...You can study all the different species without even leaving the Hotel.

Comment

What happened to afternoon opening?

I turned up at 1500 hrs (3 pm) today armed with belated Xmas/New Location present for Jay and found The Guess Bar closed.

Please can the revised opening hours be re-posted here and perhaps also on the door?

The massage girls in the adjacent unit said "open maybe 5 pm, maybe 6 pm"

If that's the case then, as I am working every evening that I am in Bangkok, I am not going to be able to make my contribution towards the overhead & running costs in the manner that I was able to do from 2 pm to 6 pm this time last year.

I leave Sunday evening and I was looking forward to seeing old friends and sampling new delights.

I sought solace in Pinocchio's Bar, but it was hardly the "afternoon delight" to which I was looking foreward.

Comment

Yeah about 5pm seems to be about the time they get going these days.

Would love to meet up with you for a beer thegame925 so if you do get the opportunity I will there shortly.

Comment

Thats news to me but then I am always the last to know....

I am here for a few days lets try and catch up.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

ladyboy from guess bar
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X