First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(apologize @ Mar. 31 2008,17:05) ladyboy from guess bar
    Can't see the pics...

Comment

This is a convenient stroll down from my hotel. I might accidentally get lost and land up at the lounge on the 1/2/3/4/5 of June
      Jing Jing!!

Comment

yeah, I am shocked, the Guess Bar is at least 350m from my hotel. That's a short par 4, but the rules are inverted: the more shots, the better!

D_tuck, your story of repeatedly getting lost reminds me a joke (which I adapted a little to fit):

WARNING!

On the parking lot known as "Nana parking lot", are 2 thieves!

The thieves are 2 very nice ladyboys. They pose as wanting to help you with directions, but once in the car, one distracts your attention by giving you a damn good blowjob while the other engages in deep french kissing and offers tits and cock for touching to keep your hands busy.

Once distracted, I could not notice that they stole 200 baht out of my purse.

These thieves are very dangerous!

I have been stolen money this way on five days last week and twice today!
        (maybe you noticed that english isn't my native language)

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

I feel very guilty for "spying" on the forums, but now my business commitments are less onerous and I am determined to visit Guess Bar in September. I am fairly well kown in LOS and SEA generally, so I may have to use a blacked-out limo from the airport. Can anyone provide me with contact details for the hotel/rooms above Guess Bar. Hopefully I will now become a regular contributor to this forum and join the established regulars. Cheers
            Raglafart

Comment

The rooms directly above the Guess Bar are Rajah Mansion - however, they are often full with regular guests and are not always available for a ST session. The Rajah Hotel is also part of the complex, but has not had good reviews for room satisfaction.

If you read through the thread there are links posted for the Rajah Mansion and Rajah Hotel internet pages for contact information.

There are also short time rooms available at Nana Plaza. It seems you want discretion - you can always arrange your partner of choice to meet you later at your hotel. This also works well for those who want to maintain a low profile.

Enjoy your Sept visit!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Many thanks rxpharm, I will do as you suggest.
                Raglafart

Comment

(moonooth @ Jul. 29 2008,16:03) I feel very guilty for "spying" on the forums, but now my business commitments are less onerous and I am determined to visit Guess Bar in September. I am fairly well kown in LOS and SEA generally, so I may have to use a blacked-out limo from the airport. Can anyone provide me with contact details for the hotel/rooms above Guess Bar. Hopefully I will now become a regular contributor to this forum and join the established  regulars. Cheers
                  It's either taksin or ronaldo
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I've just read here that Guess may open 5-6pm, but that was an old post.

What time does Guess open these days? And by what time would a decent number of staff have arrived?

Comment

It actually opens at 4 pm...although that is 4 pm Thai time which means 5 pm or 6 pm...The early shift usually shows up at 4:30, 5:00 or 5:30 or so...Again, TIT...This is Thailand...

By 7 pm or 8 pm the full menu for the evening is usually displayed...except those who have the evening off or who haven't already been barfined...8 pm or 9 pm is a good hour to arrive...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 20 2008,11:49) ...although that is 4 pm Thai time which means 5 pm or 6 pm...
                        Too true!

The time the girls arrive seems to vary depending on what time it gets dark.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Two weeks ago I gave a surprise BD Party at Guess for my little angel...

I had arranged it with Gong a couple days earlier, but arrived at about 4:00 on
                          the day of the party to check that everything was going to happen as planned...

The place was locked at dark...I sat out front and waited and chatted with the
                          massage girls next door...At about 4:15 Gong arrived and we chatted out
                          front a bit...By 4:30 Joy wandered in and began the makeup process...When I
                          left at 4:45 two more girls had arrived both with the vestiges of sleep in their eyes...

The really good news:  The party Gong arranged was a big hit...All Thai style food
                          just for the girls...They all gorged themselves on prawns, crab, fish and some
                          other crap...Ate the most horrible Thai style cake I have ever tasted...And polished
                          off several bottles of whiskey and vodka...Gong did a marvelous job...And all for a very reasonable price...

If you want to throw a party for a Thai girl...This is the place and Gong is your man...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Three weeks until i can check out the guess bar for the first time! I normally get distracted at the nana car park and end up taking a cutie from there. I think i will have to arrive by taxi to im not tempted to stray

Comment

Working...
                            X