X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ, it's too hot here.

Three weeks ago I was having the time of my life here in Surin. Life has returned to normal, the weather was fantastic. I could work outside in the garden for a few hours at a time no matter what time of day. Hell, some days I did not have to take a shower at all if all I was going to do was stay at home, relax and read, watch the telly. Let me tell now that has changed for the worst. It's been over 90 degrees everyday and on a few occassions it has topped over 100 degrees. Humidity so bad you could go outside and part it with your hands. I get up earlier and go out to water to avoid the heat even in the morning. By the time I am done I am dripping with sweat and need a long cold shower. Breakfast is still my cup of Peets Coffee and some fruit. It heats up real fast in the house as the front gets the morning sun. I only have fans in the living room and dining area. The A/C is in the master bedroom and that gets turned on at night. Even going to Big C for the newpapers is a chore as I usually take the motorbike and despite wearing long pants and a long sleeved shirt the heat because I am wearing my helmet gets to me. In the afternoon I make my way to Noi and Nobby's restaurant to meet up with the guys. We all bitch and moan about the weather but so far no one has said "to hell with this, I'm outta here."
    In three weeks I have a friend from America coming to visit for two weeks, he will be the first person to actually follow through on saying they will come over for a visit.
    It looks like I am going to have to work a little more in California to increase my pension. With the U.S. dollar falling like a rock against the Baht I need to offset this and thereby live the lifestyle I have been used too. No problem as I am very lucky in that I can pick and choose how much I need to work to do this. Some of the other Farangs who are on a fixed pension are not as lucky and have had to cut back.
    There you have it, hotter than hell here, ManU on top of the EPL, life has its up and downs but I seem to be on cruise control at the present time.

ManU on top of the EPL, life has its up and downs but I seem to be on cruise control at the present time.

Life's good at the mo
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

We just bought A/C unit number 4 and we'll probably get a fifth one at the end of the month!

Looks like it's an early summer here, but the pool is absolutely fantastic now.

Wake up - get blow job - check email - annoy some fool on the forum - cycle ride around the 'hood - swim - food - annoy some fool on the forum - back to bed - get blow job - sleep...

I reckon I can only do this for another 30 or 40 years so I'm kinda rushing things...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,01:06) Wake up - get blow job - check email - annoy some fool on the forum - cycle ride around the 'hood - swim - food - annoy some fool on the forum - back to bed - get blow job - sleep...
        La Dolce Vita!

PM, glad to hear that you and your better half have sorted things out.

Comment

PM, glad to hear that you and your better half have sorted things out.
          I hope you managed to explain to her very clearly how she is gonna behave in the future...

Comment

Bit sad for you there SB, sounds like some form of cruel & unusual punishment ..........

I get to do some of those things you mention, a little problem with the blowjobs though,

apparantly I will need to have all my ribs removed before I can manage it

.... and I don't like pain    
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Woke up on the 9th floor,the squads down to the bare bones at the moment with
              most of the crew in Pattaya...So hops out of bed,open the computer check the forum
              to see if Paacmaan still has life...open up the music and play The Enemy "we live and
              die on these streets" at full volume...Just to let the rest know i am awake,ans so should
              they be Take a shower and a sleepy eyed but always smiling Icey pops her head in
              "Hi Naang what do you want to eat?" ..."surprise me" Jump in the pool just to cool off
              because it's just to god damn hot..remember last nights football...not arsed my life is
              puuuurfect x
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

And you try and tell the BMs of today that, and they wooooon't believe you!

(Paraphrasing Monty Python, there!)

Comment

well,the blow-job bit may be missing...hahaha but i have all i
                  need right now....except the fekkin' Rolos
                  x

Comment

Oh darling (not you SB) you still care ..... though I thought I was going to die half an hour ago, I had to empty out the garage
                    for tomorrow & I forgot how much shit I had in there.
                    I'm sweating like a Liverpool goalie.      

Had to come in for a cup of green tea & check the forum.

No pools at Chez Pacman I'm afraid but to keep the Monty Python theme going - I will

"always look at the bright side of life, te-dum, te-dum, te-dumpty dumpty dum ... "        

My life is far from puuuurfect but I console myself with the knowledge I have the best seats in the house for
                    The Magic Flute, one of the best 5 operas ever written.

Two weeks away & there will be no complaints from me for a month after.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Of course i care PaacMaan,
                      I mean,who's gonna shout at me if you pop your clogs?
                      A bit of a culture vulture are we, best seats for a Mozart opera? Well i
                      hope you enjoy it....if you recover from the rib removal operation first
                      And just to keep up with the Monty Python themed paraphrasing-

If you mention the game again i'll take you to the fekkin cleaners"
                      x

Comment

It is hot and I really miss using my credit card to scrape off the ice in the morning - windshield - nothing else.

Those lovely gray mornings in Europe where the birds are too miserable to sing. Wishing and waiting for Spring. Looking forward to the BBQ (that cannot be forward planned).

Shit I hate it here - weather consistently hot, beer always cold and LB's who look like ladies - I must get back to England and enjoy the seasons.......

I will suffer in silence.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,17:37) And you try and tell the BMs of today that, and they wooooon't believe you!

(Paraphrasing Monty Python, there!)
                          There were 29 of us living in a cardboard box in middle of road .......

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in
                            a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the
                            morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down
                            mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home,
                            out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!....
                            x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 24 2008,17:18) open up the music and play The Enemy "we live and
                              die on these streets" at full volume...

Great band , and more than a little Jam influence there , maybe more of The Modfathers little saucepan lids

You know how hes a bit of a lad
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X