X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ Mar. 24 2008,18:30)
    (stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,17:37) And you try and tell the BMs of today that, and they wooooon't believe you!

(Paraphrasing Monty Python, there!)
    There were 29 of us living in a cardboard box in middle of road .......

Luxury  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yup,and theres a little much wrong with modern music.....
      but the girls got control of the sounds and it just turned into "Dream Girls" impressions....
      ....I turned to the i-pod
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 25 2008,02:39)
        (stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,17:37) And you try and tell the BMs of today that, and they wooooon't believe you!

Luxury
        Right...........

I have to get up at 5 o clock each morning and fuck 5 ladyboys. Then I get sucked off to sleep by the youngest looking one and at 11 am I get up, have a roast prostitute for breakfast and get carried to the swimming pool by 6 ladyboy pallbearers...

By mid afternoon with the sun beating down on my harem of beauties they beg for permission to fuck each other while I watch them from the comfort of a deck chair while a beautiful passable ladyboy relaxes her mouth on my knob...

With that all done they race off to the kitchen, cook me something that I actually find delicious and then carry me up the 45 steps to my room...

But you try and tell the BMs of today that...

Comment

God bless you Stogiebear, it's extra difficult in the burbs....
          x

Comment

Tell me about it... And these frail impressionable damsels don't ask for a penny in return.

Do you think I really give a fuck who is winning the soccer league in England!

Comment

Do you think I really give a fuck who is winning the soccer league in England!
              Something in the back of my mind thinks,no you couldn't give a flying f*ck,what with all
              the problems you got there...It's a struggle,but hang on in there,things will brighten up
              soon i'm sure....
              x

Comment

The what league in where?

23 days of cultural exchange and counting. That and Natalie is now suggesting ways we can stay here for longer each visit...

Weather is beautiful and only a tiny bit sweaty for us Southern Hemisphere types - even the outrageously pregnant ones!

G n N

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 25 2008,04:13)
                  (daveduke007 @ Mar. 25 2008,02:39)

Luxury  
                  Right...........

I have to get up at 5 o clock each morning and fuck 5 ladyboys. Then I get sucked off to sleep by the youngest looking one and at 11 am I get up, have a roast prostitute for breakfast and get carried to the swimming pool by 6 ladyboy pallbearers...

By mid afternoon with the sun beating down on my harem of beauties they beg for permission to fuck each other while I watch them from the comfort of a deck chair while a beautiful passable ladyboy relaxes her mouth on my knob...

With that all done they race off to the kitchen, cook me something that I actually find delicious and then carry me up the 45 steps to my room...

But you try and tell the BMs of today that...
                  Oh hes making it up as he goes along ............
                  Attached Files
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Funniest movie ever!
                    x

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,16:12)
                      PM, glad to hear that you and your better half have sorted things out.
                      I hope you managed to explain to her very clearly how she is gonna behave in the future...
                      He's back with her? No way
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Addictions are extremely hard to break...There is no 12-step program for the afflicted ladyboy lovers...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

no comment....

Ooops, I think I just did Huh ?
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

You can rest easy Miiramark...I am not referring to an addiction to the total population of ladyboy/femboys...When I use the word addiction here, it is in reference to one particular girl...The one to whom you can't say "No"...

Many suffer from such an addiction...and many wander around LOS in a daze looking for the magic cure...or a handgun...

Unfortunately, I too suffer from such an addiction...and whenever she calls all I  can say is, "Sure. Whatever you want sweetie."
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 24 2008,16:06) Looks like it's an early summer here, but the pool is absolutely fantastic now.

Wake up - get blow job - check email - annoy some fool on the forum - cycle ride around the 'hood - swim - food - annoy some fool on the forum - back to bed - get blow job - sleep...
                              wow, you must have a really cool job and a very understanding boss!!

How can i get in on the company you work for, hmmmm??
                              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Hey stoogie, i missed you over the week-end, my internet was down, so i had to go into town use one of those rip-off internet places

Anyway, you never got back to my pm or little remark i made just for you, o great one
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X