Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back to the original topic, it rained again and man was that welcome. I was getting tired from watering twice a day and needed a break. However, just my luck I had gone to the car wash at the Big C shopping center and got my pickup washed inside and out, including the engine bay the day before. Who watches and listens to the weather guy on TV anyway, especially when I don't speak Thai? This would not have been a problem since I can park my pickup in my garage but with ManU playing AS Roma on Tuesday I was going to watch the match at the house of a English chap who lives in Krasang. You have to take a dirt road to get to his house and I think you can imagine what my truck looked like after the rain and the effects of a real muddy road. Good thing ManU won and I had consumed mass quanties of food and beer. It's suppose to rain again on Thursday so I will until the weekend to get it cleaned. Sorry if this is dull and boring but that's some of the things that are a part of living here in Surin. It looks like I will be returning to California at the end of April to work for 14 weeks,gotta keep adding to the pension to keep my U.S. dollar from interfering with my leisure time.

Comment

Sitting in the office, aircon not working, will be fixed next week... any questions?

Do I get a "Som nam na"?

Comment

Songkran is starting up here in Surin. Thanks be to God that it's a low key event compared to Bangers and Pattaya. I can actually ride my motorbike into town without getting soaked everytime. Even when I do get the soaking it's not so bad as the temperture and humidity are a bit much these days. I'm off to Pattaya next Monday, yes I realize that I am a bit looney for doing this at this time but I can explain. In all my years of coming to Thailand I have never been to Pattaya for Songkran. I have read and been told so much about what it is like there for this holiday that this one time I would check out for myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I will stay in Jomtien at the Rabbit Resort, kick back on the beach until late afternoon and then venture into Pattaya to wonder along Beach Road and Walking Street.

Comment

Good luck and enjoy the trip. Pattaya during the extended Songkran is pure hell.

Went there years ago with Kui! Not my cup of Chang!

Comment

woke up 5-30am went on line had a wank then tea and toast. left for work arrived at m4 motorway(parking lot) spent an hour in traffic. finally arrived at job only for the heavens to open. go home another hour in traffic.get home around10am fell flat on face and sleep for an hour listening to rain fall outside.
            wake up have another wank. etc etc etc
            fuck i love australia
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
            X