Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I'd want to go is with an overdose of an opiate - heroin, oxycontin, whatever. Euphoria followed by drowsiness and then it's over.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jun. 20 2010,23:37) Now i know why i didn't die the last time i committed suicide i forgot to leave a suicide letter  
      No its because you did not pay the undertaker and the priest good catholic girl that you are

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 21 2010,04:12) I think most people go through a stage of thinking "You'll all be sorry when I'm gone" but it passes.
        Damn kinda reminds of that time in Bed Supper club as you were questioning the merits or otherwise of getting your drink topped up

Seriously though I have many mates with this kind of pain and now I am going through a issue with someone who I feel a lot for who has turned to drugs to help her out (and not your regular prosac etc) but to me its just a blind alley - with one thing at the end. I aint prepared or ready for that avenue yet so maybe I keep looking on the map for another way out LOL. (and I dont take Foxee's directions either )

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

I've thought about this.....and would be Dignitas in Switzerland....a controlled endgame if life became physically unworthwhile. Everything would be organised,managed,dealt with. No mess whatsoever.

I have two wonderful daughters and wouldn't want to deprive myself of time with them by tossing myself into a quarry because of an emotional meltdown or some such drama. Only if life became physically unbearable or incurable illnesss made functioning impossible would I look at a one way ticket out.

I thought about topping myself thirty years ago,when my first real romance hit the wall. I was at Camden tube station,thinking "Should I?" when a train came roaring in. I looked at the driver....he looked at me...he knew I was thinking of jumping....and that look of fear on his face made me step back deeper on the platform. Phew!! I never had those feelings ever again.

Comment

Ah... it's the "Pierre the Goat-Fucker" syndrome again.... Will I ever be allowed to forget???

Cheers Mardhi!

If we are discussing a person turning towards Meth then it would seem to be all the rage at the moment. I am watching the slow but steady disintergration of someone via third party reports myself. Someone who as a working ladyboy I used to know several years ago had the smarts to put away some money and build a house and set herself up but is now really in the gutter not knowing which way is up in the seedier streets of BKK.

It makes me sad, but drug addiction while suicide by installments, is probably not the same thing. You can pull back from the precipice.

AND: You cannot help them. I have had a few GF's over the years get all fucked up on drugs. if you help them and faiil it is expensive to your wallet, emotions and health.
            If you help them and win, you still lose, because once they have kicked you are a living reminder of their squallid and shameful secret, so they ditch you and move on.

Meth: it seems girls start on it when they cannot handle the realities of their chosen career (whore) as it keeps them sexed up and open to perversion.
            Then one day it doesn't and its a down hill slide.

A fucking shame this shit ever hit the market.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Get your arse up to BKK for a beer mate

Wise words of wisdom are seldom forgotten - except in Bed Supper Club

PM me for my number if you dont already have it.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Sounds good. Will be up with the Missus around the end of the month.

See you then!
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

How about sitting in a car with a pipe from the exhaust directed inside... doesnt that make it painless ??

Comment

(Foggy @ Jun. 21 2010,15:55) How about sitting in a car with a pipe from the exhaust directed inside... doesnt that make it painless ??
                    I forgot about that one. Thanks, Foggy :-)

Any downsides? Apart that one needs a car ...

Comment

Better than the car is a blocked fireplace. Light it and just close the doors and simply go to sleep.

If anyone wants to really know this, look up japan and hong kong. Many suicides are done by over the counter chemicals or lighting coal in a fireplace.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

or you could let every bkk sukhumvit road and pattaya beach road freelancer barebone you...
                        success is almost guaranteed, but it takes more time.

Comment

Gays, I unfortunately have to say you are no help at all!
                          Glad this is not an urgent issue ,-)

Comment

Watch England play in the World Cup & get bored to death.....

Comment

(Bobcat @ Jun. 22 2010,18:18) Watch England play in the World Cup & get bored to death.....
                              2moro might be yr last chance - don't miss it

Comment

You could always pay a lb to put you out of your misery. That way you'd go in very caring hands.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X