Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 23 2010,20:24) You could always pay a lb to put you out of your misery. That way you'd go in very caring hands.  
    That sounds rather cryptic to me.
    Care to be more specific?
    After all if things went wrong, she could find herself in quite some trouble.

Any Dr. Deaths amongst those gals? ;-)

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jun. 21 2010,20:15) I forgot about that one. Thanks, Foggy :-)

Any downsides? Apart that one needs a car ...
      Non that I can see but if your a tight arse then there could be an issue with how much fuel you would need

Comment

(Tralala777 @ Jun. 21 2010,02:18) I was at Camden tube station,thinking "Should I?" when a train came roaring in. I looked at the driver....he looked at me...he knew I was thinking of jumping....and that look of fear on his face made me step back deeper on the platform.
        I was on a train from Liverpool to London many years ago.  It stopped at Crewe station and as usual with electric trains started to accelerate fairly smartly as it got going again.

I would guess we had got up to about 30 mph (50 km/h) when suddenly all hell broke lose as the train did an emergency stop.
        One person was standing up in my carriage but they managed to hold onto something and were not hurt.

We were stopped for a good 40 minutes and then started south again.  
        A rumour went around that someone had jumped off a bridge in front of the train.

When we got to London it was easy to pick out the driver.  He had several policemen around him and his face was literally about the same colour as the background of this text  -  grey!

I felt deeply sorry for him and I will probably always be able to picture that scene on Euston station in my mind.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Yeah RR.

As I said, suicide is incredibly selfish if you are going to ruin someone elses life along with your own.

DO it where you dont leave a corpse for the nearest and dearest to find, or ruin the innocent life of some poor train driver.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

sail to the bermuda triangle and hopefully disappear

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jun. 23 2010,20:44) Any Dr. Deaths amongst those gals? ;-)
              Yes. And if you are known to keep perhaps 60 thousand baht, in your room or on your person, then chances are that they (and their accomplice) will find you, before you find them.

And the death certificate will say "suicide by lamp chord around the neck" or "suicide from the 8th floor balcony at Sorry Sod Condo".

Are there any Dr. Deaths amongst the punters?
              Well, I remember there was a non-Australian who couldn't be bothered with divorcing his Filippino wife thru the courts, so he jettisoned her from a pier in Australia, to sharks.

The last point that I would like to make is that in Thailand as well as everywhere else:

A fool and his money, will quickly part their ways.
              "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
              I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

What about the Kung Fu master a Mr. David Carradine, I never heard the final answer.
                TEXASMAC

Comment

I think one of the saddest things I've heard in recent years is the growth of internet suicide sites primarily in Japan &, I think, Korea, where kids plan their suicides, encourage each other to go through with it & have a pact to do it on the same day. Very depressing......

Comment

I saw a very interesting documentary a few years ago on humane ways to kill farm animals (stay with me - I do get back on track eventually). The most humane way was gassing with nitrogen. I won't go into the full details, but it involved the pig being offered food in a semi enclosed container which was nitrogen rich, passing out, slipping into normal atmosphere and recovering. Unlike every other method, the pigs immediately went back for the food indicating that there was no discomfort or pain involved.

However, as a diver, I am acutely aware of something called nitrogen toxicity where, between 30 and 40 metres, the partial pressure of nitrogen in the blood causes the brain to start to shortcircuit which can be extremely pleasant (people start uncontrollably giggling, directing fish and such like) or slightly unpleasant (getting paranoid, taking their regs out of their mouths and trying to breathe water) or just plain stupid (I can do 40 metres, 50 metres, 60....).

The possibility that it might be unpleasant is something that I would accept since it doesn't involve violence, I can do it at home, I don't need to involve someone else, I can prepare in advance and it might be a peaceful way to go.

As for whether I would, only if either I had a very limited and painful time ahead of me (e.g the last stages of bowel cancer) or I had been diagnosed with something like Alzheimer€™s where my personality would disintegrate inexorably over a period of time and I would lose my identity and sense of who I am.

There is a difference between my views now and when I was younger €“ when I was younger, if the thought ever crossed my mind, it was when I would die. Now it is how I will die €“ and having seen close relatives die slowly and painfully, it is not something that I would wish on my worst enemy, let alone myself. If I am prepared to put a dog down if it is in pain with no chance of recovery, then I am prepared to do the same for myself and I don't see why someone would want to stop me.

Comment

I'd probably just wander into Hi Boss, barfine half a dozen girls and after a wild time upstairs let them know that I haven't got a single baht on me.

I'm sure they'd take care of the rest.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 13 2010,03:19) What about the Kung Fu master a Mr. David Carradine, I never heard the final answer.
                        It was a freak accident while he was tying his shoe laces......dangerous things shoelaces.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

I'd don stockings and suspenders,a padded bra,tie a rope around my neck and attach it to the ceiling,while stood on a rickety chair.
                          Id put an orange in my mouth and wank furiously,trying to time my cum with a slight tightening off the noose around my neck-In case it went horribly wrong,I would NOT wear my Man City shirt (in case it would embarass my family)

Comment

(travis bickle @ Jul. 15 2010,21:07) -In case it went horribly wrong,I would NOT wear my Man City shirt   (in case it would embarass my family)
                            Would a "Village People" T-shirt, be more up to snuff?   
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jul. 15 2010,19:01) I'd probably just wander into Hi Boss, barfine half a dozen girls and after a wild time upstairs let them know that I haven't got a single baht on me.

I'm sure they'd take care of the rest.

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              This one requires quite some math skills in order to have enough for the bfs but no loose pocket change after the party. Too complicated ;-(

Guys, actually u r no help at all when it comes to anything serious ...
                              But I should have known that, I guess

Comment

and... why is this thread in "life and living in Thailand"?

it's quite difficult to be more off topic than that ??

Comment

Working...
                                X