Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(andyroma @ May 08 2009,10:35) 150 B for lady drink?? They are not lady at all...a discount?? LOL..  
    "Family" franchise known for high prices from what I hear.

Comment

I was confused at Family Bar. The BF is 500 Baht - too much but what they do not explain is that IF you buy 2 LD's the BF goes down to 300 Baht. 300 Baht is about right for Pattaya. Lots of good pool players in there.

The new A/C bar at the back is fun with a group - you can join in with the resident group either playing or singing. It is a fun place if you go witha couple of buddies and the staff can be great fun. I do recommend keeping an eye on your bin....

Comment

Last night, Chinaman and Juri and I made the journey to Naklua and Family Bar. As stated above, there is a a/c bar in the back of the complex that is owned by Family. We stayed there for a few minutes then ventured out to the noise and mayhem of the open air beer bar. Talent was OK, not great, I snapped a few photos.

Beers were 95 baht, I bought one lady-drink, it was 150 baht. Juri bought a beer for one of his harem, not sure the price of that one. The place is worth a look I think. There are a few LBs scattered throughout this beer bar complex.

The good thing about going out with Juri is that he has fucked every LB in the Pattaya area, so it is him that they grab when you walk by., not you.

Here are some pics snapped at Family ....

Her name is Alis

42375.jpg42527.jpg
        post-21-2-42527-CIMG0007_family.JPGpost-21-2-42527-CIMG0006_family.JPG
        Attached Files

Comment

Not sure of the names of these two

42602.jpg

post-21-2-42602-CIMG0009_family.JPG

post-21-2-42602-CIMG0012_family.JPG

Comment

Juri opening his Christmas present early. Bad boy!

42705.jpg

post-21-2-42705-CIMG0016_family.JPG

post-21-2-42705-CIMG0014_family.JPG

Comment

Two others
              42833.jpg
              post-21-2-42833-CIMG0021_family.JPG

Didn't get her name.
              42890.jpg

post-21-2-42890-CIMG0020_family.JPG

Comment

I am in love!
                42965.jpg
                post-21-2-42965-CIMG0023_family.JPGpost-21-2-42965-CIMG0024_family.JPG

You like me? Really?
                43009.jpg

Comment

Alis also known as Ricki - 78
                  Nok - 79 80
                  Natalie - 79 81
                  Fern - 81

The other 2 I forget

Nice pics - they are a fun bunch

Comment

Another name for Nok is Fucking Nuts. Definitely one to avoid.

Given that, I love the Family girls...and hate the music. It is one of the raunchier, livelier, high-sanuk bars in PTY.
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Another name for Nok is Fucking Nuts. Definitely one to avoid. I used to play with her when she worked at the beer bars across from Stardust Cabaret, but she's gone off the deep end now.

Given that, I love the Family girls...and hate the music. It is one of the raunchier, livelier, high-sanuk bars in PTY.
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

If I remember correctly the ladydrink I bought was 160. All in all it was ok, but the lbs present seemed rather pro-ish. The one dressed in black was definitely the hottest.

Comment

Have to disagree about Nok - she has always been great fun (a good cook too). Those legs go on forever and ever and ever. She has been a house guest a few times and been an incredible help - she even bought me some orchids for the patio.

Sometimes LBs can be like Gremlins - remember Gremlins go crazy when given water - well LBs can be like that with alcohol....

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Jul. 14 2009,05:38) Juri opening his Christmas present early. Bad boy!
                            ....you find both on my pic's.....and sure a little early for christmas, but i can't wait until.......

.....cause you pic me away the sweet thing in pink .....but next christmas come sure...........

cheers.......................Juri
                            xxx

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jul. 14 2009,13:24) If I remember correctly the ladydrink I bought was 160. All in all it was ok, but the lbs present seemed rather pro-ish. The one dressed in black was definitely the hottest.
                              .....NADIA.....i know she catch you with her ass.......
                              xxx

Comment

some good pics there EyeMahk, cold turkey is killing me just now.
                                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Working...
                                X