Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how gorgeous is she?...thatain't gf material...that is marriage material...absolutely stunning!!

Comment

• (aussieguy @ Mar. 28 2008,03:24) how gorgeous is she?...thatain't gf material...that is marriage material...absolutely stunning!!
      the difference between the two is better tits?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Here is a ball slip pic for Billy and anyone else who fancies this ok looking chick hehehe
        Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 29 2008,07:16) Here is a ball slip pic for Billy and anyone else who fancies this ok looking chick hehehe
          Sorry for you and me bumblebee
          We have been yesterday to Gemini open bar - Am was here - I hardly recognize her - than invited her and her friend to a drink - your camera should have a kind of magic (actually it is the case for many models and actors) - Am is really nice person, not talkative, not pushy, polite.... but - god ! - what a difference between your pictures and the reality !
          Good luck to her anyway....

Comment

• (touchescreen @ Mar. 29 2008,09:13)
            (bumblebee @ Mar. 29 2008,07:16) Here is a ball slip pic for Billy and anyone else who fancies this ok looking chick hehehe
            Sorry for you and me bumblebee
            We have been yesterday to Gemini open bar - Am was here - I hardly recognize her - than invited her and her friend to a drink - your camera should have a kind of magic (actually it is the case for many models and actors) - Am is really nice person, not talkative, not pushy, polite.... but - god ! - what a difference between your pictures and the reality !
            Good luck to her anyway....
            Does that mean she is better than the photos, or worse than the photos?
            Mister Arse

Comment

• That is one hot,incredibly sexy woman,yes I said woman.No way did X+Y=boy for this one,
              See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

• (Stewart @ Mar. 29 2008,13:08) Does that mean she is better than the photos, or worse than the photos?
                alas my friend ! photos show one of thesexiest ever seen in pattaya. reality the most disappointing ever. but she's not hiding. drop by gemini open bar, walking st, opposite tony's disco, and let us know your opinion.

Comment

• believe me i'm sad to say so... coz she's a real nice person.
                  at least cameras love her.

Comment

• The photo's do tell one story for sure and she's on my list this trip (2 days time)  as a result.  So I will be curious to meet the person for real.... Can the camera lie that much ? I hope not.... eye of the beholder and all that.... will report back soon

Comment

• (touchescreen @ Mar. 30 2008,10:58)
                      (Stewart @ Mar. 29 2008,13:08) Does that mean she is better than the photos, or worse than the photos?
                      alas my friend ! photos show one of thesexiest ever seen in pattaya. reality the most disappointing ever. but she's not hiding. drop by gemini open bar, walking st, opposite tony's disco, and let us know your opinion.
                      Actually, I have not understood all the adulation in this thread....looks totally average to me
                      Mister Arse

Comment

• But she's young (not underage), has gorgeous T&A, well-proportioned curves. Ain't that above average in Pattaya?
                        Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

• (Stewart @ Mar. 31 2008,09:52) looks totally average to me
                          Maybe it's because there aren't any pictures of her erect dick.

Comment

• but and maybes ....
                            just go there, meet with her, and make your own opinion...

Comment

• Post number 6. Suddenly I realized something that had me laughing.

Why is she in the Wardrobe?

Is this a closet ladyboy? Or is Burenboy just coming out as well.

Certainly well above average compared to so many older, amazonian, bad attitude LB's

Comment

• (rossco @ Mar. 31 2008,20:21) Post number 6. Suddenly I realized something that had me laughing.

Why is she in the Wardrobe?

Is this a closet ladyboy? Or is Burenboy just coming out as well.

Certainly well above average compared to so many older, amazonian, bad attitude LB's
                                Glad i gave you a laugh my old friend Rossco, who knows maybe i am still locked away in wardrobe somewhere on Soi Bukhauo, you know i never wanted to leave, immigration will never find me here ...

Comment

Working...
                                X