Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A queation Burenboy.....Do you do more with her as only this photo shoting?

We all hope so......

Dieter
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Mar. 09 2008,06:43) A queation Burenboy.....Do you do more with her as only this photo shoting?

We all hope so......

Dieter
      Oh yes Dieter, the photos only took 1 hour, she was in my room for 17 hours, we slept for 8 hours, therefore there were 8 hours of other lol
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Mmmmmmmhhhh.....great

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Running out of photos now, sorry guys
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Hey BB, is she a natural infront of the camera or do you encourage her with, "Make love to the camera sweetheart..."
            Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Tara looks an awful lot like Pum
              Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(si geena @ Mar. 10 2008,11:37) Hey BB, is she a natural infront of the camera or do you encourage her with, "Make love to the camera sweetheart..."
                She was a natural and enjoyed playing up to the camera. Yes she does indeed look like Pum, wow now there are 2 of them lol.

Comment

What a stunner...quite possibly one of the best looking girls, overall package (no pun intended), I've seen in a long time
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I was sitting opposite JSB the other day and Tara arrived with a friend. At least for 20 minutes she was standing on my side of WS just looking dreamingly at the stars in JSB. It looked like she really really wanted to go over and be one of them. With her looks I'm sure she will be there pretty soon.
                    Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• i want to see her cock, her cum,
                      please give me her email address
                      i wanna contact her by ICQ or yahoo messenger pls

Comment

• Why should she waste her time doing free internet chat with a ? She needs to earn money with customers actually in Pattaya, Thailand.

Save up your $$$$ and see her in person.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Hey guys, here is another snap i came across in my collection , when she was leaving
                          Attached Files

Comment

• There is an obvious question there bumblebee -

. . . why did you let her leave?

Are you back in the old sod? When do you plan to return, you know you won't be able to settle down after the trip you have had?

Look for some more shots . . .    
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Mar. 22 2008,15:10) I was sitting opposite JSB the other day and Tara arrived with a friend.  At least for 20 minutes she was standing on my side of WS just looking dreamingly at the stars in JSB.  It looked like she really really wanted to go over and be one of them.  With her looks I'm sure she will be there pretty soon.  
                              Lets hope not
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Mar. 22 2008,21:16) Why should she waste her time doing free internet chat with a   ? She needs to earn money with customers actually in Pattaya, Thailand.

Save up your $$$$ and see her in person.
                                money and friendship
                                ask her which is important for her

Comment

Working...
                                X