Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckon some of you guys need your regular fix of this lady, well never let it be said....

and one more gents, man I must have used up a gig of memory on this chick, and that was just on the puppies alone, some rack for sure
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

looks like a guy, don't know what you see in her
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

For the benefit of Matrix, that was a joke  

For the benefit of pacman, that was Irish humour (not British     )

For the rest of you sex pests, have a wank and go to bed!

No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 06 2008,00:11) For the benefit of pacman, that was Irish humour (not British     )
          I thought it was quite funny
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

For the rest of you sex pests, have a wank and go to bed!
              Thanks, mate. Will do.

Comment

make it a good one
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 06 2008,08:11) For the benefit of pacman, that was Irish humour (not British     )
                  British? Irish? What's the bloody difference?

Don't tell me you lot are still squabbling?          

I would be interested to learn if there are differences in humour between the countries of the UK & Ireland.
                  Apart from the nationality of the butt of the joke.

Here in Oz it's always the kiwis . . . & in New Zealand, it's always the ozzies.

But I'm fine with that.      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Somehow we have to get her to an exclusive appearance at LaBambaBar.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

What a great looking gal she is...feminine face and waht a body!

Comment

I think some of you guys like me nid noi

mmmmm
                        Attached Files
                        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

bumblebee ...what sweet torture

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

I journeyed toward this bar last night at 3am, but never made it (I don't think). Walked into the complex of beer bars across from the disco, walked all the way to the end (where the sea is) and forgot whether it was the one on the right or left. The one on the right has about 7 LBs working there, so I sat down. Talked to a lovely, lovely, shy LB named Ice, she was definitely on hormones, but still pre-op. She did not want to go with me, she might have had previous plans because she was busy with SMS. And there was something slightly strange about her. Couldn't put my finger on it. We spoke only in Thai.

Then I spoke to a LB named Fhee. Also lovely and very doable, but I sensed something even stranger about her. Our conversation (totally in English) was totally disjointed and weird. I don't think she was "on anything" but she definitely had a screw or two loose - maybe not a bad thing, but I didn't feel like game playing.

Anyway, the bar on the right looking towards the sea is definitely a place to check out as well. Someone should go in and have a conversation with Fhee and tell me what you think.

Comment

(pampamsam @ Mar. 07 2008,11:55) Burenboy ...what sweet torture
                              You know you love it lol...so just a bit more pain
                              77457.jpg
                              post-21-2-77457-am50.jpg

Coming to getcha
                              77533.jpg
                              I'm gonna keep her locked away from all you mongers
                              77634.jpg

Comment

I just can't get enough of this babe. Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X