Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way the 2 posts I sent with icons were herself messing about on my computer. These icons

Very hard to do some work with her sitting here beside me naked and oiled up

anyway another fresh pic
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

rule no 1: always have the baby oil ready!!

great stuff man

(Pity about the tattoo though)
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great set of pictures there BB....Something tells me she has posed many times before This is one area of expertise where Ladyboys are a class above Genetic Girls.

Comment

She does a classy taxi service also
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent photos BB.....

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Son of a gun !!        

Nice work bb, your excuse for not being down at La Bamba is accepted.
              Though for the pain & heartache you are giving me back in Oz, I'm sorry, I can never forgive.          

I hope you rubbed the baby oil in everywhere, & didn't miss any warm, sensitive spots.

And what a great set of headlights she has, & the line-up of headlights on that bike of hers is pretty impressive too.
              I think you have discovered a new star.        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

You lucky B.....
                How the hell did I missed this one...
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I want her to remove those knickers now!

i love t-girls

Comment

Tara? Huh? does she have a little Irish in her?

Comment

(janabiyah @ Mar. 04 2008,00:30) ... does she have a little Irish in her?
                      She'll have a big Singaporean in her.

Wow, Bumblebee... quite a cool ride. Quadrophenia style. Bike hers?

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Mar. 03 2008,21:08) I want more please! Can you post ALL your photos of her?

She looks Panasian/Eurasian/Half-falang. Is she pure Thai? Her looks are unbeatable, but how is she otherwise?
                        She says she is fully Thai, from Kelesin up north east. Great personality but the importand bit is a bit small and she cannot get the foreskin fully back
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tara's got a great body and a gorgeous face. I love the fact that her face doesn't look like any plastic surgery was done. It looks so natural. When many lbs go for plastic surgery, their face just ends up looking like they went for plastic surgery.

Her small dick is fine by me because she looks so beautiful. In fact, my most memorable times in LOS were with Moo (*cough*), Beer from Blue Ice, and Nong from TripleX, all mini-membered. Especially Nong who had the tiniest cock in my trip. Good work for discovering Tara, and being generous enough to share such a mega-babe with all the pervs here. You do understand that the floodgates to her debasement have been opened, right?

Me lub Tara and wan mek baby

Comment

One more before bed time....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff mate , and you know how I like my LBs on scooters

When you back home ? PM or email me .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Great set of nips on her ! Not Oriental looking enough for Me'self, but a babe never the less !
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X