Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out-bloody-standing...

Comment

thanks very much for info, what a fantastic athletic voluptuous body, wonderful pics, lets hope she does not
      get 'spoilt' in the future?
      Cheers omg

Comment

Any of you guys wanna see more pics of me..?
        35847.jpg

Come on boys, I cannot hear you!!
        35938.jpg

I'm shy nid noi
        36017.jpg
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 04 2008,08:04) Maybe her family doesnt know their own tree because she is definately of the leuk kreung(50/50) variety.  Likely a backpacker or heroine runner from Europe or the West back in the day banged one of her grandmas and its the family secret.   I know there are some Thai girls that dont look Thai but are 100% Thai but many times they think they are 100% but arent.  Stunning.
          A more likely scenario is that she is a result of a liason between one of her grandmothers and an American Air force guy. The USAF was all over northeast Thailand in the late 60's and early to mid 70's. "Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end, da da, da da, da da ,da"

Comment

bumblebee, great photos - exotic face and impressive figure! Try to get some more pics of Tara before you leave LOS!

Thanks for sharing!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

[quote=gart4571,Mar. 04 2008,22:22]
              A more likely scenario is that she is a result of a liason between one of her grandmothers and an American Air force guy. The USAF was all over northeast Thailand in the late 60's and early to mid 70's. "Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end, da da, da da, da da ,da"
              Was in the UASF in the 70 and into GG's then. Utapao AFB what a time and place     Could not do LB'S back then--was really frowend on by the AF, that would get you kicked out the fastest.  Now many years later am into the fairer sex LB.  She could be my Grand-Daughter...is it incest to want to fuck your GD  

Comment

Too late all you fucksticks!! I have started sending money and she will be off the market soon to be all mine...all mine I say!!!!!

Comment

So you spend money on her, I'll spend time with her.
                  Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 04 2008,04:23)
                    a fine pair of headlamps
                    Actually they are very nice,too many girls have poor quality
                    boob jobs IMHO
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 05 2008,15:06) Actually they are very nice,too many girls have poor quality
                      boob jobs IMHO
                      x
                      Ms faa, looking at your avater you seem to have a good quality pair as well

seanbeag7

i love t-girls

Comment

i am just passing thru the straights of gibraltar swimming that is to get to her..wooooow she is so hot ..tell her hurry to western union i have a present for her haha

Comment

(undertaker @ Mar. 06 2008,00:11) i am just passing thru the straights of gibraltar swimming that is to get to her .
                          I think you are lost sir
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

It's the shortest way from Ireland - by sea that is.  

Though I would have thought that catching a plane would be a little quicker.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

He must be doing a triathalon
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(aperry @ Mar. 05 2008,13:23) Too late all you fucksticks!!   I have started sending money and she will be off the market soon to be all mine...all mine I say!!!!!  
                                HeHe..... thanks for your donation....Wetern Union and Dieter saying "Thank you very much"....

You need a receipt for your tax computation?

Dieter
                                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X