X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (lblavr @ May 07 2008,07:13) i will suck her in the dark
    Not too much to suck on I'm afraid but it gets hard and she can cum.
    Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• e-mail and mobile numeber please and I'm your pal for life

Comment

• AND SHE IS 17.
        Just for your knowledge.

Comment

• I went by her bar last night - not there again, never seen here there, and I've checked about 6 times over the last 6 months.

Comment

• (Matrix @ Jul. 13 2008,01:17) AND SHE IS 17.
            Just for your knowledge.
            Thanks for the heads-up, Matrix. I will for sure check her id if I ever want to bring her to my room.
            Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• She was there last night. Her pictures on this thread are as accurate to her real looks as those of other LBs. She looks a little different in person, depending on the amount of makeup she is wearing. I recognized her right away from the pics.

I think she is attractive. She's a little different looking probably because she has western father. Different is good.

She does not have a small body, she's solid. But not fat at all, just right. As fake tits go, hers are great.

She is very, very nice. And she is somewhat shy as well, even though BBs pics do not portray this shyness. No need to give her number, it would be stupid to call her. Just go to the bar and see if she is there and talk to her, you might love her, you might just like her. Anyway, she doesn't bite (well, she does a little bit),

Comment

• I'm late seeing this thread, but damn well worth it checking all the pages for each foto of this babe.

Maybe us Singapore cheongsters want to offer up some pre-bookings for this babe and see if she'll make a trip to our small island.
                Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

• everytime i go there I see her, I have one GG lady ive took from there a few months back and keep in contact. only chatted with tara a few times. I last seen her there 2 nights ago

Comment

• (Singapore Sling @ Jul. 15 2008,19:05) Maybe us Singapore cheongsters want to offer up some pre-bookings for this babe and see if she'll make a trip to our small island.

My guess? No way will she go to Singapore anytime soon.

Interesting how much fuss BB's camera causes about a girl that so few people have 1) seen in person, 2) spoken to in person, or 3) fucked. Fantasy might not be reality as far as any of this is concerned. You might not find her attractive in person, you might not hit it off with her, and she might not be a good screw (for you). All of these things have a huge YMMV factor.

For example, there are two LBs that members of this forum go on and on about, how great and nice they are, yadda, yadda, yadda. I've spoken to both of then and they were just OK (for me), neither is someone I would spend more time with. On the other hand, I have read here about a LB who has been labeled "trouble" that has been nothing but fine for me.

And a good screw for you might be a bad one for me. Same for a blowjob. Some guys like a hoover, others like soft and gentle (like candy melting in the mouth). As far as Tara, you might read from me that she was good in bed, and from 69Billy that she was a useless shag. Or vice-versa. Both are correct.

That said, I'd be shocked to read anyone write that Tara is not pleasant and polite and no trouble whatsoever. It would take a real nutcase or asshole to bring out the worst in this girl.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• Very true
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Jul. 14 2008,21:49)
                        (Matrix @ Jul. 13 2008,01:17) AND SHE IS 17.
                        Just for your knowledge.
                        Thanks for the heads-up, Matrix.  I will for sure check her id if I ever want to bring her to my room.
                        Just hope that you can see the diffrence between a real one and a fake,in that case.

Ps.I am NOT trying to sabotache her biz,just liketo give you the heads up,it can be unpleasant for you if the BIB comes.

I was actually planning to take her my self,after a couple of days chatting and playing pool with her,but then i find out her real age...and stept down.

Comment

• Just been talking to her on the net,she is looking fabulous in her new haircolour, all black and(fake) long hair.
                          She will be in so so much trubble next time i see her,if i go November instead of September.

Comment

• had her around to my room most nights a few wks ago a real nice boy wit a good attitude..also great in the sack...

Comment

• (undertaker @ Jul. 24 2008,00:51) had her around to my room most nights a few wks ago a real nice boy wit a good attitude..also great in the sack...
                              This is a boy???
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the things i would do

Comment

Working...
                                X