Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need her num and email im coming next month

Comment

• Put those weapons away girly, you could take some new BMs eyes out with those
      Attached Files

Comment

• Yes,she is so sweet......and only 17.

Comment

• never she only 17 are u sure
          well im only 18 bring it on

Comment

• (kii @ Jul. 25 2008,06:21)  never she only 17 are u sure  
            well im only 18 bring it on
            Why would i warn others,if i was NOT SURE??
            Wake up Kii.
            As i said before,i my self was going to bf her,but then i find out her tru age...and backed down.

And to those who do goes with her even after reiding my warnings,when/IF the BIB comes knocking on your door,dont whine about it when they give you accomodation in Bkk hilton for a few years.
            And after that you might start working as a lb your selfs.

Comment

• MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• u man sorry i just realised the stupidness of my post sorry again

Comment

• (Matrix @ Jul. 25 2008,01:09) And to those who do goes with her even after reiding my warnings,when/IF the BIB comes knocking on your door,dont whine about it when they give you accomodation in Bkk hilton for a few years
                  I've reid your message, I have a question. If we were in the BKK Hilton, how would we whine about it here? Do they have wifi where we could logon to theladyboyforums.com to whine about it?

And is the BKK Hilton ladyboy-friendly?

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Jul. 27 2008,13:54)
                    (Matrix @ Jul. 25 2008,01:09) And to those who do goes with her even after reiding my warnings,when/IF the BIB comes knocking on your door,dont whine about it when they give you accomodation in Bkk hilton for a few years
                    I've reid your message, I have a question.  If we were in the BKK Hilton, how would we whine about it here? Do they have wifi where we could logon to theladyboyforums.com to whine about it?  

And is the BKK Hilton ladyboy-friendly?  
                    I do think that you are cleaver enogh to understand what i meant.
                    But maybe not

But,you could start your whining AFTER you was let out,could you not?

Comment

• hi burren i must say she dident look as well as she does in your fotos as she changed her hair..the litle minx swore to me she was 19this october..anyway enjoyed her nice lb

Comment

• what is the correct age in Thailand? 21?
                        reflections

Comment

• Finally caught up again with the now legendary Tara in Gemenis bar. She is still looking good, but think she wants to go easy on the make up.  Here she is with the wonderful Nana/Pookie, yes they do work together now  
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Another for good measure
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Matrix @ Jul. 24 2008,16:14) Yes,she is so sweet......and only 17.
                              I do not doubt you for a minute, but I am curious how many 17 yr old ladyboys already have implants? She has had to been on the game for some months at least to earn the baht for that, or else one generous lovestruck old falang. I doubt many parents have the money or inclination to pay for implants for their 16-17 yr old ladyboy daughters.

Wonder what would be the median age for ladyboys getting their first set of implants? Any of you care to hazard a guess?
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Oct. 26 2008,01:30) Another for good measure
                                BB, in these last two pics posing with Nana, Tara does not even look like the same ladyboy as the one in your oily pics, at least to me. Did she change something about her face or is it just the expression at that moment?
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X