Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe? Move over mate, I need to hide out too.

Just until Rossco finishes the underground bunker at his place & we dig a secret tunnel to La Bamba.
    That should only take a year or two, a minor inconvenience given the prize awaiting us.        
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Looker @ Mar. 26 2008,23:40)
      Funny thing it's that I've a small (REAL!!!) bug exactly same size flying around my computer desk since a few days..and I can't get rid of the bastard, even by keeping the window fully open the thing doesn't fly away.
      So, I though it was her at the beginning  
      Boys in it just gave me a knew laptop old one had screen that had fly spray on it and it would come off.

damm bug still gets everytime i log in for the first minute annoying but noveral and orginal

Comment

• (pacman @ Apr. 01 2008,09:14)
        Wardrobe? Move over mate, I need to hide out too.
        Sorry Pacman but i think I am about to cut some cheese, sorry mate

Comment

• Hope u guys haven't forgotten me
          Attached Files

Comment

• no dout this girl is one of the hotest i have ever seen

im in love

good work
            barrell

Comment

• Burenboy - I think I figured it out.

You are doing a movie - an Ladyboy remake of Tony Curtis in "Boeing Boeing" where he had so many "dates" they were hiding everywhere - shower, closets, under the bed etc.

The kind of "slapstick" movies Thai LB's love - just how many closets did you ave occupied?

Comment

• Real great series of pics, they could be published in any society magazine

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Apr. 02 2008,18:14)    Real great series of  pics, they could be published in any society magazine  
                  yeah but wait to see her in real youll stop

Comment

• is the difference really that discernible?

Comment

• (Grinder @ Apr. 02 2008,15:10) is the difference really that discernible?
                      I wonder..!??May be thats why we haven't heard about her before..
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Could be Billy - I was entranced from the first pics so I'm gobsmacked the lads don't rate her in the flesh. YMMV of course

Comment

• I saw her in the bar 2 days after I took the photos, she had changed her hairstyle, she did look a bit different. But the pics were taken in the morning. She had no make up on, just the baby oil and my imagination, cannot believe she could change so much in a few weeks.

Comment

• Me neither mate - top body!

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 02 2008,17:35) , cannot believe she could change so much in a few weeks.
                              What have you done to her boy....
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (69billy @ Apr. 03 2008,01:02)
                                (bumblebee @ Apr. 02 2008,17:35) , cannot believe she could change so much in a few weeks.
                                What have you done to her  boy....
                                Judging from what some reports say it sounds like the baby oil was actually slow working acid hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X