X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UPDATED map of Pattaya bars...

Thanks to Rossco and the nice folk at La Bamba's bar for this new and updated map of the bar scene in Pattaya!
    Attached Files

Stogie,thank you( and of course La Bamba) for posting this

Now i just have a question: Is it ok for me to "steal" it and post it on addicts??
    Regards:Matrix

Comment

I don't see why not... as long as they get a mention!

Comment

Here's a great site to augment the map above:
        http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

Comment

Maybe "King's Bar II" is worth to be added to the map (or at least, to be mentioned here). The lovely Oh (former Didi Bar) works there and a few other attractive LBs, unfortunately I forgot their names. A lot of LBs from Soi 7 or Soi 8 gather there regularly at late hours (especially the staff from Didi Bar, like Benz, Patty and Aem). So it's a place worth a visit.

King's Bar II is located on Soi 8.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 04 2008,01:32) I don't see why not... as long as they get a mention!
            Thanks mate, and of course i will mentioning where i got it...and who is sponsoring it...well that is pretty obvius

Comment

(jhcal26 @ May 04 2008,02:03) Here's a great site to augment the map above:
              Superb site !
              I could not believe it  ! a walk thru !

Comment

Browsing the site for a few minutes, I already recognize a few faces... .

Comment

Fantastic map, feels like I'm already there. I trekked my way over to Stringfellows immediately and was expecting all the ladies to come rushing out... Informative YES! Disappointing, somewhat.

Good info! Both the map and guided photo tour.

Comment

For those who have not actually been to Pattaya before,

you can take a more detailed look using this

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

In the seach maps field type pattaya, thailand and hit seach maps button.

After this you can even hit the satellite button in top right corner of map..

Kinda kewl, kinda scary what shit is out there also.

Enjoy

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(jhcal26 @ May 04 2008,02:03) Here's a great site to augment the map above:

Wow even better... never seen that before

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The On line walkabout is superb. That too some effort.

There are a number of terrific interactive on line maps available. The Map posted here was designed so it was printable on A4 paper, so you can keep it in your pocket ,and hopefully not get lost! There is a copy at La Bamba (ask the cashier) and a photocopy shop opposite if you forget to print one out.

There are so many other bars worth mentioning, Poppy Bar on 2nd Road/Soi 8, King's 2 bar, as examples - there are just too many bars featuring LB's that you would need to mention nearly every bar.

The Map only shows the main venues where the majority are LB's - in most cases 100%.

This area of Pattaya is well serviced by the infamous Baht Buses (10 Baht a trip). The buses generally run a circuit along 2nd Road, left down Klang or Nua, and back along Beach Road to Tai and back onto 2nd Road. Distances can be misleading - Soi 6 to Soi 13 is a hike!

If any of you guys have any more 'up to date' input Post up and the Map can be quickly edited.

Comment

I think Pook Bar 1&2 should be on the map well..
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Billy where are pook 1 &2? please

Comment

ah just found it on the other thread going at the moment :soi 6

Comment

Working...
                              X