• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link....
    http://www.pookswanhouse.com/
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 03 2008,23:21) Thanks to Rossco and the nice folk at La Bamba's bar for this new and updated map of the bar scene in Pattaya!
      I also want to thank Rossco for the donation of the map and commend him on his timing. It is indeed good that you didn't sit on it but forward it directly to Mr. Bear [I]right before your PC was stricken by that deadly worm...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

I have heard that there is a lb go go bar on soi 6 about 30 yards in frm second road and also another opposite heavens above a go go just off walking street can any one shed any light on theese venues as they dont seem to be on the map which is very helpfull may I add.
        Kristover Lady boy lover parradise pattaya

Comment

Perhaps you are referring to Tornado bar on Soi 6...it's 100% GG bar now...

And the bar off Walking Street might be Lita's on Soi BJ which is closed....
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I forgot how fast things change in Pattaya I was only there in January. I am off to los in 4 weeks for a month any other forum member going to be there ?

Comment

Make sure you go to LaBamba Bar for a drink ,allways few BMs in there...
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 09 2008,15:44)
                Make sure you go to LaBamba Bar for a drink ,allways few BMs  in there...
                please excuse my ignorance but what does bm mean ? I have seen your count down clock when do you arrive in Pattaya ?

Comment

BM = Board Member....The guys who are members of this forum....
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ May 04 2008,03:12) Maybe "King's Bar II" is worth to be added to the map (or at least, to be mentioned here). The lovely Oh (former Didi Bar) works there and a few other attractive LBs, unfortunately I forgot their names. A lot of LBs from Soi 7 or Soi 8 gather there regularly at late hours (especially the staff from Didi Bar, like Benz, Patty and Aem). So it's a place worth a visit.

King's Bar II is located on Soi 8.
                    How late? I'd like to find another late night alternative than Walking St. I'm going to rent a scooter so I can more effectively canvas late night and retrieve LB prey. Plus I need wheels to deal with Soi 6

Comment

Theoretically bars are meant to close at 2.00am (pending a review by the interior Minister following a request by Pattaya venue owners to extend to 4.00am).
                      Many bars ignore the curfew. Kings Bar 2 claims they are open 24 x 7.
                      For late night/early morning an alternative to Walking St is Naklua - VIP Complex Soi 29...

Comment

The map of the bars in Pattaya in the first post has been replaced with th new updated one...

(July 2008)

Thanks for rossco and La Bamba for this...

Comment

Thanks for the update Stogie,although you may want to add So What bar to this list.?
                          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Can find my way around patts, but the map sure makes life easier! Always the danger of missing a place!

Found the photo guide interesting as i was able to find acouple of places i have stayed in the past,but not on the main drag!
                            cheers guys
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Found a video of Pattaya on YouTube that is a hoot!

http://www.youtube.com/v/kS7hZhO0ee8&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/kS7hZhO0ee8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                              I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

Excellent map, helps me very much, nice 1 stogie.

Comment

Working...
                                X