• Show
Clear All

great video thanks for taking the time to find it

Comment

Great video, langchai.

Comment

thanks Stogie (and Rossco) for the map. It will be very helpful

Comment

Let me tell you that Pattaya LB map was the most useful guide I had in Pattaya. It is a god send and I recommend it to anyone not familiar with the scene. It got me to all the bars and was easy to figure out. I loved it and thanks for printing it out. I laminated mine and took it every where with me so when I would hop on the back of a motorcycle for a taxi I always knew where I was going
          reflections

Comment

Hi Stogie, great map! Just wondering where I can find Naklua - VIP and Family bars. Worth a visit? Cheers, DC

Comment

it is not Stogies map ok
              reflections

Comment

There is another pooks bar on soi bacou next road up from second road which is worth a visit 100% ladyboys and some of them are excellent

Comment

(reflections @ Nov. 11 2008,07:14) it is not Stogies map ok
                  Damn! I was the big cheese around here till Reflections busted me...

Comment

(pattaya andy @ Jan. 17 2009,12:51) There is another pooks bar on soi bacou
                    Do you mean Pook Swan House on Soi Buakhao?

Truth is if you wanted to list all the places to find ladyboys in Pattaya you would have to list almost every bar and many other businesses...

In Pattaya Ladyboys are ubiquitous...Everywhere....
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

[QUOTE]In Pattaya Ladyboys are ubiquitous...Everywhere
                      True .Life is sweet :

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 30 2008,05:27)

The map of the bars in Pattaya in the first post has been replaced with th new updated one...

(July 2008)  

Thanks for rossco and La Bamba for this...
                        Blue Ice Bar Walking Street. Where to find this bar? The other 4 Bars i Know, but Blue Ice?

Comment

Blue Ice closed nealy a year ago and was in Walking ST - it is now called Peaches and is a GG bar.
                          Try using the search function to find out info as the Blue Ice closure has been reported before.

Comment

(rossco @ Jan. 24 2009,22:04) Blue Ice closed nealy a year ago and was in Walking ST - it is now called Peaches and is a GG bar.
                            Try using the search function to find out info as the Blue Ice closure has been reported before.
                            I have heard that Peaches do have some lb´s working as well,but that is ONLY what i have been told.

Comment

(Matrix @ Jan. 24 2009,18:15)
                              (rossco @ Jan. 24 2009,22:04) Blue Ice closed nealy a year ago and was in Walking ST - it is now called Peaches and is a GG bar.
                              I have heard that  Peaches do have some lb´s working as well,but that is ONLY what i have been told.
                              Where to find Peaches? Which direction from Jenny Star or Linda?

Comment

On the right before JSB...Directly opposite the entrance to Soi BJ...
                                But I've never seen a ladyboy in the bar...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X